What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JAWS iced in

G

howdy

well its about damn time, was thinking you had turned into and ice cube lol

i like the title of this thread Jaws on ice, sounds like a kicker of a drink.

good to see ya thawed out my friend..

zigg

70s_PotHead

HAHA just in time for the super bowl, welcome back my good friend :woohoo:

70s :joint:

{Lotus}

Welcome back Jaws...Looks like you made it through..good to hear..Everything looks nice and green under that one bulb..Very cool..Look forward to seeing how those turn out..

Sleepy

Veteran
generators~R~us...

generators~R~us...

hehehe

good to hear you're ok!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

did the family fare as well as your plants?

stay warm!

G

hello friend :joint:
thank you very much for keeping me in mind these last 18 days, were fine here now the plants are good no losses if you can belive that....is was touch and go but its time to get things back to normal and get some growth going on around here.....if these kushs would just root we could get started under the big lights...
thak you :joint:

G

:woohoo: Was great to get yer note last night bro, glad all the babies made it through OK, but more important as someone asked - how's the family faring. :joint:

G

hello 1toke :joint:
its just me and my girlfriend of 15years, but were both doing fine and are trying to get back to normal.....
thanks bro :joint: