What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JAWS iced in

G

Best of luck to ya jaws, same shit happened to me a few months ago it'll take some time but things will pan out. Take care

guerilla

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
realy good to hear... realy good...thx 70s....

*sending electric vibes*...hope it comes on soon !!

G

the pipe i sent to jaws is kinda of a rainbow theme, i wanted to remind him of the brighter days that will come this spring. it should color in pretty nice- i hope he likes it.

70s_PotHead

^^Oh I'm sure he will love it, that is a very cool gift Glassmaster...

70s :joint:

sparobis

Veteran
i feel your pain jaws
i lost my entire grow/seedstock to a storm last october here in n.east..
good luck ..hang tough..!!!
peace
sparo

G

Hope all is well for you jaws and all the others affected by this weather.

Be Safe

Mo,

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
morte on the way posdsable 6 inches of snow in my area and rain sleet in your area 70s ,here we go again

70s_PotHead

wantaknow said:
morte on the way posdsable 6 inches of snow in my area and rain sleet in your area 70s ,here we go again

The snow missed me but talked to jaws and they were getting a direct hit with up to 6 inches of snow, better snow than ice. he's still in the dark but was able to get a RV type rechargable 40w light that has kept his babies alive.

Fonzie

I am totally un impressed with this winter, - the street out front is 5 inches of ice and I'm glad the truck is 4x4 and has studs on all 4

the motorcycle is feeling quite abandoned all alone in the garage.

I don't want a pickle
I just wana ride my motor---sickle

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

ok nuff whining here- least the heat and lights are on.

be safe everybody

Last edited:

mtnjohn

Veteran
hey 70's , good to hear that jaws has a way to keep his babys alive.
i sincerily hope he gets some power soon

very tough winter for the midwest.
we jsut got our first snow here... a whopping 2" lol , and it's cold l.a.m.f.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea 70s thanks for the news...still sending good vibes...

G

damn, its been what, 8 days? that is just shitty! hope to hear from you soon jaws! :)

J

jonnybgood29

i think they need me and you 70s to go down and fix their electric, since they obviously cant get it up fast enough! hope het gets power soon. tell him im waiting till his lights are back on unless he needs a pick me up!

Transmission

news-leader.com said:
By Monday, there were 1,300 workers from outside the area forming 225 tree-trimming and 137 line crews working for CU, he said. Based on figures released at 8 p.m. Monday, 9,600 CU customers remain without electricity.

-from: http://www.news-leader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070123/NEWS01/701230380

I live in the Spfd area and all I can say is yeah, its still bad here. Luckily I have no trees on my property and we were only out of power for a week, my parents home is still without and so is a large portion of the city, for the most part with all the volunteers its moving along much quicker. I'm sure it seems slower for those still without power or a generator I'm sure.

Sadly human nature tends to shine through in these types of situations which arent always pleasant, for instance people are driving around stealing the downed lines thinking they are getting something worth money to recycle, further slowing power restotation, which of course the lines arent worth anything. Others at the start of the outage bought out all the Gas powered generators from here and the surronding areas, as far as Kansas city, and were selling them out of trucks on the side of the road for double the price. Pathetic, really.

Last edited:

70s_PotHead

Jaws got his power back on yesterday :woohoo: , 10 days after it went off. still no cable for TV and internet....