What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Best Cartridge and Pen for Live Resin

Hello everyone,
I tasted a pen recently and I cannot get back in touch with the person who I sampled it from so i'm asking here.
This pen tasted exactly like live resin without the burn flavor.
I tried making some live resin and sampling it in several cartridges but to no avail. Its not tasting the same. I'm sure no terpenes were added to the pen. I did notice that one cartridge tasted considerably better than the rest, but it was still missing half the flavor easily from when I dabbed it off the nail directly. I'm using several Ccell tanks and these are supposed to work good for thick oil. I'm not using any additives. It works, but burns slightly.
Can anyone help? Do you know what i'm talking about? Advice?
Thanks, in advance.

switchy85

Best pens I've ever had/made were made using the terpene portion of making "diamonds". I threw the sauce into brand ccell carts, which worked really well for about a week. After a little while, though, the sauce started to leak out of the cart. I'm pretty sure it's just too thin for a ccell, so I'll be mixing with high quality distillate in the future to thicken it up a bit.