What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

making clones

axle2u

hello friends,

im relatively new at this stuff...
so a couple of questions for making clones...

a) if I take cuttings from a healthy female will it generate the same sex...or its a wait and see game, again ?

b) what kind of materials do I need, and/or you suggest ?

c) best place to find said materials

pictures are welcomed,

thanks a ton....

cheers,

axle robot

RB56

Veteran
hello friends,

im relatively new at this stuff...
so a couple of questions for making clones...

a) if I take cuttings from a healthy female will it generate the same sex...or its a wait and see game, again ?

b) what kind of materials do I need, and/or you suggest ?

c) best place to find said materials

pictures are welcomed,

thanks a ton....

cheers,

axle robot
You get an exact genetic copy - same gender, everything. I highly recommend an aeroponic cloner. A few dollars up front and then 100% success. Look at Turboklone.

DrDee

Hi Axle,
Yes, not only are the clones the same gander...the're the same age. If the clone Momma was fully mature...then the clones will be mature also.

For cloning media...loads of stuff out there. I use rockwool if going into coco or hydro. Jiffy pucks are peat and great for cloning if you're growing in soil.
JD

axle2u

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65816

That's the cuttings forum.

To give an actual reply...

a) Sex isn't changed by cloning

b) Alcohol, h2o2, razor blade, glass of water, rooting plugs, rooting plug tray

c) A combined trip to a grow shop and a Wal-Mart equivalent should net you essentials

Plan on fucking up a bunch.

Don't give up.

ahaha, well thank you for the info,
and the laugh....I actually laughed out loud....lol

-axle robot

Latest posts

Latest posts