What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Do we have a lot of preppers in this cannabis community?

St. Phatty

I am simultaneously horrified & pleasantly surprised that my chickens have the ability to turn cat poop into protein.

As I find out, so do my neighbor's pigs.

Which means they also eat, human poop. OK will go check that right now.

Well, they took one big bite and then backed off. Hmmm.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm in a 400sq ft apartment, on the 2nd floor of some sad looking block of flats in greater London UK - 100 yards from the river Thames - and so far I have 2 cans of baked beans and a rusty can opener to defend myself with.

If the zombie apocalypse happens - I'm heading to the river where I will take up the cudgels - board and secure a suitable vessel, and become the living embodiment of Blackbeard the Pirate - ready to keel haul any mutinous scoundrels - and I will head out the Thames estuary - into the North Sea - then the English Channel - and head for the Spanish Main -

*oh, I need some burning tapers for me beard.

Smith111

I'm in a 400sq ft apartment, on the 2nd floor of some sad looking block of flats in greater London UK - 100 yards from the river Thames - and so far I have 2 cans of baked beans and a rusty can opener to defend myself with.

If the zombie apocalypse happens - I'm heading to the river where I will take up the cudgels - board and secure a suitable vessel, and become the living embodiment of Blackbeard the Pirate - ready to keel haul any mutinous scoundrels - and I will head out the Thames estuary - into the North Sea - then the English Channel - and head for the Spanish Main -

*oh, I need some burning tapers for me beard.

When poop hits the fan, just figure out who the preppers are and steal your supplies.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
And die trying....Good luck on that. Come to a neighborhood like mine and you wont get far.

Come get some...
picture.php

When poop hits the fan, just figure out who the preppers are and steal your supplies.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

Like the last three guys said, you will quickly find out that part of prepping is being prepped to defend ones supplies from people like you...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Shit hits the fan when society doesn't work.

The guys with the most to lose usually do so.

There's a lot of have-nots for every prepper.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong.

I'm just sharing observations on human nature.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Im not above crucifying peeps like smith111 at the end of my road as a warning to others with ill intent , letting the crows and seagulls pick their tongue and eyes out and the leaving the rest for the flies.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
If you have an entire road to yourself that tells me you have two added benefits...

Much more room to see them coming means they will have to come in droves to get your Twix.

Less populated areas are less full of people and therefore not nearly as dangerous as cities or suburbs.

As for the torture and mutilation I hope it's not enjoyable and you don't find a deep primitive satisfaction in it.... :D

St. Phatty

Im not above crucifying peeps like smith111 at the end of my road as a warning to others with ill intent , letting the crows and seagulls pick their tongue and eyes out and the leaving the rest for the flies.

How nice !

A man who likes animals.

I like feeding the birds too. :woohoo:

Do you have a belt fed 5.56 ? I was reading a review about a CZ rifle that's belt fed.

White Beard

I am simultaneously horrified & pleasantly surprised that my chickens have the ability to turn cat poop into protein.

As I find out, so do my neighbor's pigs.

Which means they also eat, human poop. OK will go check that right now.

Well, they took one big bite and then backed off. Hmmm.
Humans are carnivores/omnivores, our spoor is different. Not different from using predator pee to ward off deer.

Smith111

You guys act all tough, thinking I would be walking down the street looking for trouble. Whole different story when you get your thought slit in the middle of the night. I was trained better in the service than thinking I would be an easy target.

Only the strong survive in times like this.:tiphat:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys act all tough, thinking I would be walking down the street looking for trouble. Whole different story when you get your thought slit in the middle of the night. I was trained better in the service than thinking I would be an easy target.

Only the strong survive in times like this.:tiphat:
Talk about acting all tough... LMFAO! WTF are you doing?
IDIOT!

Thieves like you WILL NOT survive the coming times!

St. Phatty

Odds are neither thieves nor stockpilers will survive.

Unfortunately, the dice are in the un-steady hands of Mr. Trump.

The US has made it very clear to China & Russia what their intentions are, by attacking nearly every nation that put up a fight, to resist the Israeli-American Terror War.

And, between the inability of supposed top-tier airplanes like the F22 to simply fly (several of those $300 million airplanes could not be flown out of the path of the recent hurricane), and a supply chain that guarantees major security breaches (like the China-Supermicro hardware hack that compromised the entire Apple-Amazon cloud), I think the inherent faith that people have that they will be protected by the US military, is 100% un-founded.

Long story short, stay away from major cities that are likely targets if the US pushes China and/or Russia to a military conflict.

San Diego being a prime example.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
China won't hit San Diego.
From what I understand, they own the port.

But yeah...
Cities are a trap.

Smith111

Talk about acting all tough... LMFAO! WTF are you doing?
IDIOT!

Thieves like you WILL NOT survive the coming times!

Not sure what world you are living in, calling me an idiot when you can't even read......

I told Gypsy, who said he had nothing stock piled to steal from neighbors. I have 3 years of food storage with guns and ammo stock piled all ready to go in bug out bags with back up properties. So please, stop calling me an idiot. Try to read what is written before insulting others. :tiphat: