What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mail-order MJ still dangerous?

dddaver

Veteran
Just googled accessing the dark web. DUDE! Scary. They suggest using Tor and maybe even a VPN. And even cover your webcam and mic, (mine are anyway). Then if you were to buy anything, not just surf, you need to use cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. Sounds complicated. Not my kinda thing I'm afraid. I'm a big believer in the KISS principle, Keep It Simple Stupid, :biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
LMAO! Haven't seen you in a while hayday.did you get kidnapps but the dark interwebs?! Lol seriously wierd stuff though

Klompen

What sort of bored assholes have hundreds of dollars or more to just buy mystery boxes from the internet? Seems unbelievably stupid to me. What is the point?

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Not without a warrant!

A few cops got busted opening mail in Portland Oregon a couple years ago and that put the hiatus on illegal mail searches.

I've seen videos of drug dogs (or other dogs trained to smell stuff) being run up and down mail conveyor belts. If the dog "hits" on a package, they take it and open it. Those videos were only really talking about mail coming into the states, not mail with in the country. They really were only talking about hard drugs that they are finding in those packages.

shithawk420

Veteran
What sort of bored assholes have hundreds of dollars or more to just buy mystery boxes from the internet? Seems unbelievably stupid to me. What is the point?

First of all,if those videos are real or not they probably get money in donations and adds.although they been cracking down on that.and second who says they are even real? Anyone's guess to me

shithawk420

Veteran
I'll go in on a mystery box if someone wants to.but I'm wearing gloves and a mask.im serious.50/50. Just don't be disappointed if it's junk or worse

i know this is a big thing, buying up old stock from companies and not knowing whats inside, crazy but its all bout money

X

xavier7995

I have never been interested in ordering online, you dont have much recourse if they burn you. I have more faith ordering stuff like shroom spores or RCs from established regular gray market websites.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Like I said.if they get enough hits YouTube pays them.so they aren't wasting money
I only saw one that didnt seem staged. He ended up with an XBox. DVD player, power drill, etc.. stuff you would normally fence. The retail value was slightly higher than what the guy paid for the box.

Klompen

I only saw one that didnt seem staged. He ended up with an XBox. DVD player, power drill, etc.. stuff you would normally fence. The retail value was slightly higher than what the guy paid for the box.

Really you make a good point; its quite possible this is a means of fencing stolen goods.

Anyway its a shame the exit nodes work the way they do with the dark web. I have a pretty hard time getting pot or acid. I am not very socially-outgoing and I don't have many criminal connections. I'm in what is arguably one of the worst states in the union for it too. Feral hemp grows EVERYWHERE around here so outdoor bud is full of thousands of useless seeds and the growing season can end pretty early here too. I am hoping to grow my own soon, but the wait is really driving me a little crazy unfortunately.

axle2u

hi there Mr G.

ive purchased online several times recently, with several vendors with no issues at all.
you can get fairly good weed (product) for excellent prices,
or spend a lot on higher grade, if money is no object

for example $2 gram bud to $15 gram bud (CAN. $)
at 2 bucks, that's 56 bucks an 'O'.......wowee

also, as a side note:

im currently growing your CB, obtained through the $wam-ster, and wanted to ask some questions about your breeding and such, but I am neewbe here, not sure how to just message you on it...

anyways, ive uploaded some pix into an album, -cherry bomb
click on my album check it out and see if these little guys look familiar....lol

cheers,

-axle robot

axle2u

I concur, about the deep web and dark web....tor browser and a VPN

so ya I bought a VPN package recently, that works well...
and I have a tor browser for surfing the onions...

but... dark web...hmm, no, not a good place for good people...
its a good place for not so good people, and all governments, databases, banks,
federal agencies, secure black ops....all that...ect ect

apparently many illegal activities, so be forwarned...
although in theory with a good VPN and a tor browser, you can shuffle your IP address to remain anonymous , but REALLY...if you buy into that, and you get caught doing something you know you shouldn't, then its ALL on you, for being that daft in the first place...

don't think for a new york second, that agencies like or similar to
CIA,FBI,KGbeibers, and the like aren't lurking there, if those agencies are actively monitoring goods and services and communications there, well you get the idea....be safe friend, stay away and/or pretend that an agency IS watching you, just be safe about it....

key logger ale, tasty suds or not....I dunno
lol...

that's my take on it....

-axle robot

Bobby Boucher

Works until it doesn't. Ol' buddy got about 100 units through 10 at a time until he got nabbed earlier this year. Started snitchin'. Set dude up. Got off scott free.

Secretly hoping he shows up in a ditch.

Don't buy or sell mj through the mail.