What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Steve The Croc Hunter

dizzy44

quite a shame, risking his life for something he was so passionate for....I guess a stingray barb to the heart is better then getting thrashed and barrel rolled by a crocidile. :joint: RIP Steve Irwin

Last edited:

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
The guy died doing something he loved that's for sure. He was a good man and will be missed. RIP Steve

Human Nature said:
I wonder how long it will take for fotage to leak to the internet....

If they were out there FILMING, I bet thay have his untimely demise on video....!

RIP

well i hear that they have footage of him being stung then pulling the barb out of his chest then hes gone. from what his team has said. the police currently have the footage.

naga_sadu

His death defying way of life was an inspiration to me + encouraged me to get my ass out of the confines of the town and explore the forests and hills (though I don't have the guts be face to face w/ a croc).

RIP man...

Last edited:
B

Buffoonman

I was only watching him wrestle crocs on T.V yesterday. He seemed like an amazing man not many people have a real passion for life as he did.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I also watched his shows from time to time. We would always joke he was going to bite it jumping on the back of a large extremely viscious many toothed reptile or some other poisonous critter.

Now I feel bad that I indeed heard it on CNN like we said.

It is a sad thing for his wife and kids. My thougths go out to them.

RIP Steve

minds_I

KYHomeGrown

he was one of my idols...i learned so much from him...he was in hills in ky catching diamondbacks one time...wish i could have met him. i have caught copperheads and one watermouth but not diamondbacks yet!!!