What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

I'm all over the place gis a day or two it will all make sence

B

bigganjabud

I'm back and back on form

For anyone who doesn't know I've recently been a bit depressed over a break up (10 years ffs)

However I'm now back and this is the state of play now

So I've got

picture.php

In the veg tent and

picture.php

In my mums tent

As ya can see they aint dying but need some tlc in my usual way I rekon so I'm gonna get some cuts taken and spruce em up a bit with some tlc

Numbers are scary but meh

Also the plants in the top pic are

MYCOTEK
Hell stars
Gg4 bx 4
Butter cookies

FEMALE SEEDS
blueberry cheesecake
Ice
Pure ak

PHOENIX SEEDS
good shit

CUTS FROM FRIENDS
Super Orange Glue
Jaffa caked cookies
Granola funk

And in the mum tent is

Super silver sour desiil haze cookies bx
Jaffa caked cookies
Cherry summink

So that's all the news and gory details of me absence

Just wanna publicly thank zam for he's concern and general good guy self really man cheers for checking up on me bro!

Well I'm gonna open the floor again for questions and general chit chat

So what mothers have you lovely lot got?

B

bigganjabud

^ sorry for your troubles.... keep your head up fella

Allways my man how ya doing?

Thanks for the positive response man I'm all fired up for getting off my grow arse and sorting life out now :thank you:

Y

Yard dog

Allways my man how ya doing?

Thanks for the positive response man I'm all fired up for getting off my grow arse and sorting life out now :thank you:
I'm getting there myself mate, thanks.. the same I'm getting back to it after a few years off... (i'm skint so kinda have to, plus it lifts my mood growing!!) :tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Just wave your green thumb at them. They'll perk up in a jiffy.

Hhahahahhahhahahaaaaaaa Gantz you legend thankyou man

On another note bgb is about to be depression free

#plantsarelife

G

ganjygav

Cheeky postman only went and brought me Gelato 45!!

Dude that Gelato 45 is being brought for 100 quid for 3.5g in my town. I was talking to someone earlier and he was telling me about his Asian mate who showed him this Gelato and told him how much he paid. Them Asians are buying and selling at crazy prices that STARDAWG is fetching 15 to 20 a g on different estates. You will have to do a smoke report as soon as you can.
Anyway good to see you carrying on, I've left myself in a position where I can't put my tent up anymore. Trying to think of a way I can get going myself again. It's like having ants in my pants not being able to grow.
Best plan I've come up with so far is autos in a small tent so I don't have to worry about dark periods. Fml lol.

B

bigganjabud

Dude that Gelato 45 is being brought for 100 quid for 3.5g in my town. I was talking to someone earlier and he was telling me about his Asian mate who showed him this Gelato and told him how much he paid. Them Asians are buying and selling at crazy prices that STARDAWG is fetching 15 to 20 a g on different estates. You will have to do a smoke report as soon as you can.
Anyway good to see you carrying on, I've left myself in a position where I can't put my tent up anymore. Trying to think of a way I can get going myself again. It's like having ants in my pants not being able to grow.
Best plan I've come up with so far is autos in a small tent so I don't have to worry about dark periods. Fml lol.

Sounds like my sort of gear

G

ganjygav

Sounds like my sort of gear

That star dog when I heard what was being paid in the next street per gram I laughed and went and brought an oz for 190 lol.
Gotta say I was not impressed and if I had paid 15 quid for a gram I would have been pissed.
It did nothing to me until I had smoked a couple of gs. Even then It wasn't anything special.
Don't understand why people are paying extra for these strains. If I've got to pay more than £10 a g I want that shit to put me on a different level spirituality.

B

bigganjabud

That star dog when I heard what was being paid in the next street per gram I laughed and went and brought an oz for 190 lol.
Gotta say I was not impressed and if I had paid 15 quid for a gram I would have been pissed.
It did nothing to me until I had smoked a couple of gs. Even then It wasn't anything special.
Don't understand why people are paying extra for these strains. If I've got to pay more than £10 a g I want that shit to put me on a different level spirituality.

U had that gg4 yet?

I Wana propper run at her but wanna good run up first!!

G

ganjygav

U had that gg4 yet?

I Wana propper run at her but wanna good run up first!!

I had it and fucked it dude lol out four cuts only 1 made it the trip home. Car broke down on a shit hot day and I had these newly rooted clones in a little plastic takeaway pot. We sat for 5 hours waiting for recovery in the baking heat.
By the time I got home they were in a sorry state and only one pulled through.
So I started training that one survivor by Lst and supercropping but I accidentally snapped the main stem and only left the 2 bottom branches. So then I had to veg for even longer built up a nice little shrub and put into flower.... It hermie at week 3 lol.
That grow was a complete fuck up. I had a massive invasion on fungus gnats out of a bag of soil as well.
So yeah I had gg#4 but I didnt have gg#4 lol.

G

ganjygav

Oh and I've had some good news this morning. We are getting our spare room back this weekend. I can fooking grow again lol.

B

bigganjabud

Oh and I've had some good news this morning. We are getting our spare room back this weekend. I can fooking grow again lol.

OK knowledge shared and all that

I have a great grower from here that we all know and respect...........

He said clearly that.............

Your better of having a set of maximum 10 kolas

Anything below net strip by day 21 flower

Remember gg4 comes from an accidental Cross pollonation

Parent plants was

Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubble, and Chocolate desil

An accidental cross that managed to shake the game to the very core of existence!!!

Prone to her my as without propper care and a blueprint for the strain mate

Hope that is a useful bit of info for ya me ole china

Failing that it can't be long till we meet up im certain the law of attraction will bring her to ya some way!! :comfort:

G

ganjygav

OK knowledge shared and all that

I have a great grower from here that we all know and respect...........

He said clearly that.............

Your better of having a set of maximum 10 kolas

Anything below net strip by day 21 flower

Remember gg4 comes from an accidental Cross pollonation

Parent plants was

Chem’s Sister, Sour Dubble, and Chocolate desil

An accidental cross that managed to shake the game to the very core of existence!!!

Prone to her my as without propper care and a blueprint for the strain mate

Hope that is a useful bit of info for ya me ole china

Failing that it can't be long till we meet up im certain the law of attraction will bring her to ya some way!! :comfort:

Dude since I had gg#4 that first time I have changed some things about the way I grow so maybe I would have less chance of hermies but still don't know if I would dare knowing she is prone.

Ive seen the awesomeness that is gg#4 in others pictures on here and I don't doubt she's some real shit. I was fucking ecstatic when I went to collect clones. I was bringing this world known hard to get strain back to my shitty little town. I felt like Billy big balls lol.

It was a baking hot day fella it was over 30c outside the car, we were on our way home and pop the radiator started pissing steam.
We sat in heavy traffic that was barely moving.
I knew straight away that the clones were gonna suffer. It was like a oven inside the car.
Recovery firm said an hour, after 2 hours we see the truck on opposite side of motorway in the traffic but he never came back down to us.
We rang them and the driver said we weren't there. Bullshit he just couldn't be bothered to come back down in the heavier traffic our side of the motorway.
Anyway after over 5hrs got home but these clones looked fucked. I was gutted.

After that it was my fucking up that hermed the only survivor. For a start I put her in that strong miracle grow soil being a cheap git. So off the bat she was being over fed.