What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Millions of illuminati stardawg s1 seeds ?? Help

CaptainDankness

Hit up JJ (Topdawg Seeds) on Insta & ask him if there would be a problem.
Ask him to explain WHY it would be a problem.
Shit... Contact DJ Short & ask his opinion on the matter!

Actually, I don't think contacting either is necessary anyway...
They've both said what they need to publicly!
I'm sure DJ Short has gotten over all the knock offs. Or maybe Sam is still pissed off about Nevil selling his Skunk #1. :)

Everyone in the seed business is guilty of using other people's genetics. Sure the breeder deserves the money but DJ Short wants too much money.

Just look at Dinafem they ain't lying about it, they took Mr. Nice Critical Mass made S1's and called it Critical+ and people love them. Shantibaba probably don't give a shit Widow and SSH have been copied plenty of times long before hand.

St. Phatty

Please, keep the seeds in a freezer.

Do seeds need to be dried a little before they go in the freezer ?

They sound really good. No reason not to use the opportunity to help put some money in your pocket.

I have a few 100,000 seeds & no time to deal with them, other than keeping a 100 for personal grows.