What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Experience with Dexso and Dimethylether?

SkyHighLer

Got me a stone bad Mana
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't get permission to post up the email...so I'll just post up one of the dirty pictures as a poke and tease. DME dry ice winterization of some mixed together sub par oils, shown after vac purge. He gave it a :D I'd stop there, but the highest clarity rules, and we all know know it, whether we acknowledge it or not. That's the thing with elves, they don't sit back on their laurels, always a tune in the air...choose it, blessing or a curse, just a state of mind.... kudos, mobin, that oil looks like sunshine!!! Bring it over and let me jack it like Jackie Wilson bringing Higher and Higher.....

Attachments

• 20160827_215408.jpg
    20160827_215408.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
G

Hi guys!I wanna try first with some trimmings which are fresh frozen.Do I have to dry them so that I can reduce volume or put them as they are?