What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Impromptu Outdoor 2015 - Nothing Like Last Minute

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks. I'm happy with it too but I don't think I would make another one like that again. A little too much work involved. If I didn't already have the 2x4s and the pallet wasn't free I wouldn't have gone this route.

I must say it looks familiar, great minds think alike :D

picture.php

yours is def a lil bit cleaner

I shared pots last year and wish I did not! Although I'm in New England. I'm def sticking around for this one, I love what your running! Good Luck bro

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I had some shadecloth on hand for my little greenhouse that I could borrow to help harden up the girls. They needed an easy segue from T8s and no fan to the full on sunlight and wind. I'll remove it in a couple of days. I need to plant the white dutch clover cover crop here as well while the shadecloth is around. The girls are already settling in and taking off. I didn't know what to think of the soil mix I was using, especially with 0 cook time involved. There aren't any signs of nute burn or anything fucky going on yet. (The GG4s are burnt from growing up and into the T8s so don't mind them.)

picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran

Thanks for all the rep there heady :yes: I just stumbled on your newest thread, holy shit I need to get out of my hole more! Really nice work. I remember your top shelf closet grows from years back with the lantern glass cool tube. That was your setup wasn't it or am I thinking of somebody else? It's fun to reflect on years past and see how we've improved over the years isn't it?

On another note I keep second guessing myself as far as throwing more plants outdoors and what beans to pop. I know it's late in the game but would it be worth it to pop beans at this point and scramble to get them outdoors? I know I need to pop beans for the indoor run in the crawlspace. Is it too late to pop some beans now, potentially find a good male, flower it out enough to collect pollen, and pollinate some girls outside for some homemade chucker crosses or am I too late in the game?

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
nice job on that made bed.. I would of just made a circle with fencing and been done with it .like I always do.... that pallet idea is sweet..yeehaw

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
GG4 - Fingers crossed these root. Really looking forward to chucking pollen and making some of my own crosses.

picture.php

Leeroy goes in the crawlspace, the Super Dawg x Ghost Kush BX1 are going outside. I know they'll be small but these are also the beans I've had sitting around the longest. Now or never, plus I saw a picture of that male crossed to some cookies and it was ridiculous looking.

picture.php

The girls tonight before I sprayed them with a neem oil/pro tekt silica spray. I didn't realize they'd be as hard to see as they are with that screen in the way. I'll take another one on down the road here in a couple with it out of the way. I took the shadecloth off and I figured they'd be hardened up enough and ready for full sun. There was a quick rainstorm earlier with some decent winds gusts. Everything on the hill was getting blown around pretty good but they were nice and protected where they were surrounded by brush and weeds.

picture.php

:yes:

HillBilly1

Veteran
Thanks for the show, I will be lurking if ya don't
Mind. Looking like a good start and some good
Stock so good smoke is on your way

HillBilly1

Veteran
Haha yeah man. I don't venture too far out
of my area lol but it's expanding. Hope that
Glue gets real sticky for ya man

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I have been hopping the fence in one section to get to the outdoor plot from my house. I have been accessing it more or less from the same spot this whole time and I just noticed for the first time the other day that there had been a little plant that had sprouted and been growing amongst the weeds and composting leaves back there.

picture.php

I was surprised that it was there and also that it was still alive.

picture.php

I'm pretty sure it sprouted from where I dumped the popcorn and trim remains from doing a dry ice run. I'm sure there is a 99% chance that it's a Lohan S1. I figured I'd let her fly naturally since she (safe assumption) is such a survivor. No food, no water, no love. Get's the chop if it turns herm. I feel like it's a safe distance away from the plot as well to avoid accidental pollination if I fail to notice male flowers in time.

The white dutch clover cover crop is starting to come in.

picture.php

Favorite Bhodi tester

picture.php

The whole gang

picture.php

orion6324

Thought I'd sneak in and have a peek at your grow whodat is. Looking good man. From the last pics I bet the triple in size in two weeks.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
7/23

picture.php

Look what made it through my soil recycling. I saw this lil' girl poking through my white dutch clover cover crop that was coming up.

picture.php

7/25 - Here's the before and after cleaning up the plot for some better working area. I had the intention of clearing out enough for another spot but I think that ship might have sailed by this point.

picture.php

picture.php

8/1 - This is why I'm so adamant about having the fence up around the plot at all times.

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
70kg of Colombian! Now that's old school. Nice looking plants.

You like that? ha. I just picked up two more bags I have to get on there as well. I'll put them on around the rest of the perimeter this weekend when I take the large fence wrap and make individual cages with it. I'm using it to keep direct sunlight off of that black landscaping fabric that's lining the pallet planter. :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts