What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
jeez looks great and got to admire that you are not doing all clone only's or hybrids/s1's of clone only's... they have their place but seed strains do too... good luck man!

Thanks a bunch Space. I live in the mountains and I have NO access to clones. I am a seed poppin fool. I enjoy it actually. But I must say...I have been gifted something recently. Something very special I have heard. I will update soon.:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Lucky Charms 24 days flower...need to get a recent pic and catch up.

Lucky Charms 24 days flower...need to get a recent pic and catch up.

picture.php

hicksticky

Still at large...
Nice!! :woohoo: Usefuls got a thread, I hope Im still in the front row.....:biggrin:

You sure are a busy man, 31 strains and counting....... you need one of those "rolling counters" at the title......31....32...33...34...ect. haha
Awesome crosses as well, got me salivating lol. :tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Heluva line up UI. Looks like you've been duly rewarded for your tip-toeing and hand watering.

Are you running all of those simultaneously or are you going for constant introductions?

Subbin up for the show.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Nice!! :woohoo: Usefuls got a thread, I hope Im still in the front row.....:biggrin:

You sure are a busy man, 31 strains and counting....... you need one of those "rolling counters" at the title......31....32...33...34...ect. haha
Awesome crosses as well, got me salivating lol. :tiphat:

Theres my Hick buddy. What took ya so long??? The front row does have some seats available. Sooo much will be happenin here.:biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Heluva line up UI. Looks like you've been duly rewarded for your tip-toeing and hand watering.

Are you running all of those simultaneously or are you going for constant introductions?

Subbin up for the show.

Glad to see you here wildgrow. Many are flowering at this time some are in seedling stage like 8. I like to rotate things a bit ,for diff reasons. Right now in flower is like 20-22 strains, some for breeding purposes.:biggrin:

Last edited:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Update pic on Lucky Charms day 35 flower.I'm in love!!

Update pic on Lucky Charms day 35 flower.I'm in love!!

picture.php

hicksticky

Still at large...
Theres my Hick buddy. What took ya so long??? The front row does have some seats available. Sooo much will be happenin here.:biggrin:

LOL, what took me? hehehe trying to catch up to you!!! LMFAO But damn man I didnt know.............you got a problem - cannabis hoarder haha you know I kid, I kid lol.:biggrin:
Gonna pop on the boob tube and see you on that show, walking though your house with only a goat path between rooms, wall to wall plants.

Serious though, It looks great :tiphat: Love that list, some great gear you got there.
do you still hand water?, I do as well keeps me in touch with the girls.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
LOL, what took me? hehehe trying to catch up to you!!! LMFAO But damn man I didnt know.............you got a problem - cannabis hoarder haha you know I kid, I kid lol.:biggrin:
Gonna pop on the boob tube and see you on that show, walking though your house with only a goat path between rooms, wall to wall plants.

Serious though, It looks great :tiphat: Love that list, some great gear you got there.
do you still hand water?, I do as well keeps me in touch with the girls.

Thanks for the laughs bud. Yes , everything is hand watered. That's why sometimes you may see water spots on some leaves. One area is a 3 tier stadium. Hard not to get some drops when hand waterin that puppy.:biggrin:

Croptober

Sup UI looks like you got a nice set of flavors to play with, hope you don't mind if I tag along cheers.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Thanks for the laughs bud. Yes , everything is hand watered. That's why sometimes you may see water spots on some leaves. One area is a 3 tier stadium. Hard not to get some drops when hand waterin that puppy.:biggrin:

stadium huh!?,bing light bulb! where I am trying to set my lg. room up but its only 5' wide, 8' deep, and 8' tall. I was thinking on running tiers to maximize the room sort of like a vert with open bulbs. Are you running open bulbs? sry to be a pain, lol. just tiered of messing with this room and getting O.K results with min plant numbers, usually can only fit around 10 (7-10 gal.) in at a time, but they do get big...... but running the numbers that I am now I need to cram a lot more in at one time.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Diesel Fire is pregnant!! Who is the daddy??

Diesel Fire is pregnant!! Who is the daddy??

Well the results are in.........White Lotus.....You ARE the father!!
picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
stadium huh!?,bing light bulb! where I am trying to set my lg. room up but its only 5' wide, 8' deep, and 8' tall. I was thinking on running tiers to maximize the room sort of like a vert with open bulbs. Are you running open bulbs? sry to be a pain, lol. just tiered of messing with this room and getting O.K results with min plant numbers, usually can only fit around 10 (7-10 gal.) in at a time, but they do get big...... but running the numbers that I am now I need to cram a lot more in at one time.

Yep,the stadium is sweet Hick. No more cold floor issues in the winter, easier to water by hand, and more plants. I am going to change another room to stadium when I get the chance. Almost run bare bulbs, I trimmed 2 big sunmaster hoods so the light goes right where I want it. Also fabbed the brackets to run the bulbs vertical. This room would only have 36-38 plants in it when horizontal. Now I can fit 70-76 in the same area using the same amount of light. It was a no brainer for me to do it. Never lookin back.:biggrin:

paper thorn

Veteran
anyone with 31 moms is at least a useful idiot. way to live useful. there's a keeper in every batch of seeds.

lolryn

Veteran

holy hell, that's a hell of a plant.

What's the smell like so far on her?

if you've grown this particular pheno out before, what's the high like, and indica/sativa influences?

One last thing, and I know this is going to be hard to answer, but which is your favorite/most impressive strain so far in your garden?