What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush from Humboldt Seeds - Yes-No-Indifferent or maybe Heck Yeah ?!

St. Phatty

Just wondering if Humboldt Seeds' OG Kush is a good OG Kush.

Anybody have experience with them ?

I have a shopping cart full of CBD full seeds and got a little slack in the seed budget.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I'd say no, I'd also venture to guess that humboldt seeds aren't that legit because they sell shit under clone only names and the word backcross isn't mentioned once. There taking advantage of names and hype and list too little detail about there gear. That's just IMHO tho

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Rare dankness, 501st og and Scott's og, pull the trigger bro. Or lotus Larry from brother bodhi, u'll find og in those beans, and they won't be feminized garbage

GSPfan

Veteran
I grew out 3 fems. One turned out pretty good with nice looks and flavor after a good cure but the other two were mediocre. There is better choices out there for sure but og will always be hit or miss imo. Lots of bland og's out there.

Brelva

Isn't Humboldt Seeds one of those Euro companies that pretends to be from Cali?

If you want OG you're prolly better off ordering from a US breeder like bodhi or archive etc.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
And bodhi takes it with three points for the win! Haha for real though my male cabinet straight reaks thanks to that man

No, I saw a sample of each strain at HPRC that the breeder left to advertise.. all weren't special,some laughable. Og is pretty hit or miss in seed form you're best off sourcing a legit cut.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Loompa is a member of HSO

Somehow I doubt this, when his seeds sell for double from his own seed company? Why the fuck would he have loompa farms seed co, with $200 a pack reg seeds, and then contribute to a company based in the uk that rips off clone only names? Humbolt seed organization isn't even out of California, and suspiciously enough sells their seeds in the same packs as dinafem? Now I think it's you who needs to do more research into a company, because I actually have considered seeds from hso, and did not pull the trigger because of their eerily similar business model that kind of reminds me of ghs

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Also I followed hso's grow log on breeding their new cherry strain, their initial selection was from like ten seeds. And no testing was some on any of the males before making an f2 generation. Doesn't seem like loompa's style, and you can't really speak to the credibility of such a company. More work and selection and testing goes into the seeds I make in my basement, and I'm not charging $100 a ten pack

B

BAKED_BEANZ

does anyone have solid info on hso? theres a lot of people who have grown out and are more than happy with there gear. i rolled the dice on more good grow reports than bad ones. have heard all the stuff about them being european ect.

thought only one way to find out. had a situation needed fem seeds for the first time in ten years. due to time constraints on a bigger project elsewhere.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I'm not going off bad grow reports bro, I'm going off of the fact that their main breeder details his work on their website, and he does minimal to no testing and selects from very small populations of parental lines. Any asshole can pop five seeds and make more seeds out of them, but it takes a special kind of asshole to call that breeding and charge $100 a pop. I've found suitable mothers in almost all packs, bag seeds, and seeds I've made myself, there is a difference between creating a stable line and making seeds. Hso should be considered pollen chuckers, and should be discount beans on seedbay, not falsely advertised as California's best genetics for ten bucks a seed

bigredwa

HSO is a conglomerate of breeders who all contribute to a genetic library. We most certainly have American founders, who do have a personal relationship with Dinafem (only the best seed femenizing company there is). Go to any cup and look who's booth Loompa is at. Sometimes he has his own, but usually he is with HSO. Dr. Frost, Kief Sweat and vortex are all HSO team members as well.

IG: @bigredwa_canapa

Latest posts

Latest posts