What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Raking the Forest

St. Phatty

Feel Safer Now ?

attachment.php

attachment.php

If there was ever a sign of the complete dysfunctional breakdown of what used to be the USA, it's these 3 hairless monkeys being at the top of the emergency chain of command

for California wildfires.

Their record in 2017 speaks for itself.

Then in 2018, their record spoke about 10 times louder.

Colorado even managed to have a big fire that was caused by a military base that refused to stand down, and stop training, during Red Flag wildfire conditions.

Attachments

• trump-brow2n.jpg
    trump-brow2n.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 21
  • trump-brown.jpg
    trump-brown.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 20

Gry

Would not be surprised if by the middle of next week we see golden rake lapel pins.

Which would be fine, if they were made here and the proceeds went to firefighting efforts.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who's making the RAGA hat? with a little rake on it, sounds awesome to me!

most malls have kiosk businesses here n' there, almost always there's somebody doing embroidery work, very automated/computerized but on a one hat at a time basis.

think about where your biggest mall is and shop it to be done there, of course they'll ask that you supply the hats, wear one to work & have a small stash of them on hand for friends coworkers etc... ;)

be smart & bring a sample of the text/font of standard maga hats so they can get it right, you could have them by tonight still.

Slim Pickens

Veteran
I'm surprised that our stable genius hasn't seen that there is a golden opportunity to resolve the migrant caravan crisis,and get all those dirty forests all tidied up.After they have the forests clean and organized,they can get busy building that wall that he so desperately wants.

So much winning!

Rake America Great Again! (absolute genius right there.):biggrin:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
This sounds like a perfect job for alla the homeless wandering around California AND alla those new immigrants soon to be forcing their way thru that barbed wire.:tiphat:

We can do this! MAGA!!!! :biggrin:

igrowone

Veteran
Nov. 18, 2018 / 4:02 PM EST / Source: Associated Press

Finland's president rakes memory for source of Trump remark
Finnish President Sauli Niinisto remembered telling Trump "We take care of our forests," but couldn't recall raking coming up.

M

metsäkana

i think the problem with the comment is cali climate is very different from finland.. yes last summer there was couple fires but its no way that hot here ever :D so the nature is more moist i think all the time so it dont even burn as easy..

thinning forest is used here not sure how much that helps but they leave 3m from tree to tree about

or they cut the whole plot down for wood

harvennus= thinning
haravointi = raking

people dont collect crap from forest.. well some do firewood.. but not in general

maybe he heard something wrong maybe he trew the comment out of his butt anyway was fun for day lol

troutman

Seed Whore
i think the problem with the comment is cali climate is very different from finland.. yes last summer there was couple fires but its no way that hot here ever :D so the nature is more moist i think all the time so it dont even burn as easy..

thinning forest is used here not sure how much that helps but they leave 3m from tree to tree about

or they cut the whole plot down for wood

harvennus= thinning
haravointi = raking

people dont collect crap from forest.. well some do firewood.. but not in general

maybe he heard something wrong maybe he trew the comment out of his butt anyway was fun for day lol

Forest Finns do it. :peek:

Forest Finns

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Everytime I have been to California we stop at a checkpoint. And they clearly ask do we have any fruits or vegetables that were grown out of state.

So how the hell is Trump allowed there?