What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is the outrage ??

vta

Veteran
picture.php

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who really gives two shits about these fake ass celebs?

They've got your attention distracted, don't they?

Green Squall

Even though the Felony charges were dropped to a Misdemeanor, I still think Avenatti roughed up his girlfriend. The altercation described by Miniutti sounded strangely familiar to his divorce records. Basically, the guys always been a hot head and he finally graduated to physical abuse.

picture.php

ic

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Twerking seems to be shaking ones' ass wildly, possibly in a less than vague flirtation.

It seems like it doesn't necessitate a specific term, as it could be applied variously (just as the gesture itself).

Unless a crooked mud flap doesn't twerk in the air stream of a truck, I denounce the term itself.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Sorry....I meant to post this...

[YOUTUBEIF]7Dmg1F0qjJI[/YOUTUBEIF]

G `day Vt

God damn that fat wanna be biker guy with the mutton chops side burns playing the Les Paul is so sexy !

I thought it was sooo cool when he took his left hand off the guitar neck and played with just one hand .Fcking virtuoso genius !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Well I suppose work doesn't have to mean employment.

Some asses likely take considerable effort to twerk....

Or maybe considerable effort t'werk...?

I'm still not entirely sure of proper usage....

St. Phatty

picture.php

Both their husbands were killed by different factions of the same Cabal.

That has got to be Coretta Scott King on the right.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Who is misrepresenting? Weren't you guys the ones saying all women must be believed when you were trying to destroy a respected federal judge?

So it's believe all women unless a democrat beat your ass? If so shut the fuck up. #metoo dont apply to you. Lmfao you hypocrite ( insert string of expletives here).

Not believed...listened to. Examine. Investigate. Find the truth. We are animals, I know. We will probably all burn in the everlasting hellfire of your white jesus.

Wendull C.

Veteran
No, Subrob. The #metoo movement rallying cry has been " believe women." Sourced from vice news. Hardly a right wing bastion of journalism.

Examine, investigate bro lol.

As for the jesus comment, where the fuck did that come from. If there is a God I'm going straight to hell with you. At least I'll see my dad again. Roflmfao...

Wendull C.

Veteran
The believe women was from a new Yorker magazine article I believe, and they ran with it. You can Google it. It comes up on the first page. ; )

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No, Subrob. The #metoo movement rallying cry has been " believe women." Sourced from vice news. Hardly a right wing bastion of journalism.

Examine, investigate bro lol.

As for the jesus comment, where the fuck did that come from. If there is a God I'm going straight to hell with you. At least I'll see my dad again. Roflmfao...

The believe women was from a new Yorker magazine article I believe, and they ran with it. You can Google it. It comes up on the first page. ; )

Advice: leave this particular "internet argument snippet" alone. You lost. You're not going to recover it. And it just looks stupid trying to bullshit your way thru it. It was already forgotten. As will these posts in a day.

Latest posts

Latest posts