What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenleaf Megacrop

Bgoat

So, some people were noticing Magnesium issues with the older formula, depending on strain/lighting/medium, beyond what we initially anticipated. So, with the new upgraded MEGA CROP, it has more Magnesium (and chelated Calcium) which should greatly reduce anyones need to add CalMag supplements.

Also, the other issue people had was too much N for flowering, so we boosted the PK, and did not boost the N. So, its the equivalent of having a PK boosted added into the new formula, so it performs better in Bloom/Flower without needing anything else.

So, we are just working to make it the best product that we can think of, and will do annual updates as needed. Although we are pretty happy with the current state, so we won't make any changes if they aren't needed!

So about your old formula, is still the core MEGA CROP good formula, but mainly with added Mag and PK (which wasn't even a problem for most people)

Cool, thanks mate.

Have not experienced any of those issues with my last indoor grow. Am using it at the moment on my outdoor crop, so hopefully it performs as well :)

Goats

So, some people were noticing Magnesium issues with the older formula, depending on strain/lighting/medium, beyond what we initially anticipated. So, with the new upgraded MEGA CROP, it has more Magnesium (and chelated Calcium) which should greatly reduce anyones need to add CalMag supplements.

Also, the other issue people had was too much N for flowering, so we boosted the PK, and did not boost the N. So, its the equivalent of having a PK boosted added into the new formula, so it performs better in Bloom/Flower without needing anything else.

So, we are just working to make it the best product that we can think of, and will do annual updates as needed. Although we are pretty happy with the current state, so we won't make any changes if they aren't needed!

So about your old formula, is still the core MEGA CROP good formula, but mainly with added Mag and PK (which wasn't even a problem for most people)

i really like the change to bump the PK. the suggested application rates in flower had me worried because of how much N i would be adding, but now more of those ppm should be eaten up by PK.

i'm guessing it's a faux pas to add the sample pack onto your order if you've ordered before? i've never used the new formula though! :biggrin:

i really like the change to bump the PK. the suggested application rates in flower had me worried because of how much N i would be adding, but now more of those ppm should be eaten up by PK.

i'm guessing it's a faux pas to add the sample pack onto your order if you've ordered before? i've never used the new formula though! :biggrin:
you are welcome to do so! get while the getting is good as they say :woohoo:

We reset the coupon code for the 300g FREE size pack also, so even if you used it before on the previous formula, you can use it again for the new formula.

Goats

well, the decision is made. jacks is out and megacrop is in. i tried to reorder my jacks from jr peters and the shipping was $73 on just the $23 item. i emailed asking if there were any other options that the ones listed because it quadruples the price and got no response after 5 business days.
ordered my MC two days ago and it got here the next day in an amazon box. shipping was also $6.
superior product, with amazon shipping and you actually engage with the community and respond to Emails. see yah JR Peters :wave:

Goats

Any update on Canadian distribution? The product looks great, but between the exchange rate and shipping cost, I can't justify switching from maxibloom.

i just paid $6 shipping on a 5lb bag and received it the next day. i am canadian. it was shipped by amazon, or at least in an amazon box.

edit - forgot to mention i purchased using their website.

Goats

You can get it directly from Amazon as well and it qualifies for prime free shipping.

where did you see shipping being super expensive? the first two sources i found online for canadians were free shipping and $6 shipping.

:moon:

well, the decision is made. jacks is out and megacrop is in. i tried to reorder my jacks from jr peters and the shipping was $73 on just the $23 item. i emailed asking if there were any other options that the ones listed because it quadruples the price and got no response after 5 business days.
ordered my MC two days ago and it got here the next day in an amazon box. shipping was also $6.
superior product, with amazon shipping and you actually engage with the community and respond to Emails. see yah JR Peters :wave:
cool! great to hear that its working well!
Any update on Canadian distribution? The product looks great, but between the exchange rate and shipping cost, I can't justify switching from maxibloom.
Canadia is up an running now, we have 3 warehouse locations through Amazon shipping now.
Could you link where you buy your maxibloom from ? (online or in store) we are trying to be cost competitive and would like to see how the prices compare

It is expensive shipping on the Greenleaf site.

Not everyone chooses to support Amazon.

As per the emoticon, you can stick your rude response up that ass.

You can order from our website, with discounted shipping rates and coupons. We will ship it from within your home country if stock is available (for example we support Canada now, so we ship Canada orders from within Canada). Eventually in few months we will support UK/EU+ as well.
:tiphat:Also, there was a small bug on our website over the weekend that was charging extra shipping rates for multiple products, and we resolved it this morning, so not sure if anyone ran into those problems with shipping expenses.

gotnoname

Is It possible to get a pallet or half pallet size trough you Canadian distributor ? Also, does your Canadian distributor carry your other products ?

Is It possible to get a pallet or half pallet size trough you Canadian distributor ? Also, does your Canadian distributor carry your other products ?
we ship pallets directly from USA to Canada, delivery in 5 days. Was there some reason you only wanted it from within Canada? We could possibly do so for you as well if you wanted a half pallet from Ontario, but full pallet would come from USA most likely.

We are the distributor in Canada, we just are renting warehouse space at logistics facilities such as Amazon, so they ship on our behalf.

Thanks for the response. Yeah, I was seeing close to a $50 shipping charge the first time I looked, which is why I was looking for alternatives. Now it says $13, which is far more reasonable.

I'll likely pay shipping on the sample and see how it performs.

Thanks again.
Oh you might be in Canada. We just setup some Canada warehouses for shipping, and the price is much less expensive now that we do not have to ship internationally.

RoyalFlush

DEA Agent
I've been using the new MC formula since day one of its release. The results on veg are fantastic but my biggest complaint is the fine dust it throws around, even with a dust mask I end up breathing that shit up. I'm sure some people on here would agree that the formula should come like Jack's, 2 part and able to create a liquid concentrate version, it would make it much more convenient and healthier to measure in liquid form.

I've been using the new MC formula since day one of its release. The results on veg are fantastic but my biggest complaint is the fine dust it throws around, even with a dust mask I end up breathing that shit up. I'm sure some people on here would agree that the formula should come like Jack's, 2 part and able to create a liquid concentrate version, it would make it much more convenient and healthier to measure in liquid form.
you can create a liquid concentrate ok! It is designed for fertilizer injector use as well.

Goats

hey @Greenleafnutrients are you going to be restocking the canadian supplier? i noticed some options are sold out currently :biggrin:

i have friends waiting to order 2500g bags :tiphat:

pecor

I Love it as is. I'm currently running it in Hydro, Stable as hell!! If your having Dust Problems, Your Playing around with it to Much, Just scoop Slow, Keep it away from your fans when mixing. I keep my big stored in one of those 3.5 gal buckets with a Gamma Seal Lid. I roll the big bag around to mix it, Then put the bag in the bucket, Cut the top off the bag. Screw on the lid. When I mix up a 30 gallon batch, I fill a 1 gallon milk jug 3/4 with warm water. Weigh it out. Put a large mouth funnel in the jug. And slowly add the mega crop. Rinse off the scoop and funnel, Shake the jug and add to my Res. :tiphat:

pecor

I Love it as is. I'm currently running it in Hydro, Stable as hell!! If your having Dust Problems, Your Playing around with it to Much, Just scoop Slow, Keep it away from your fans when mixing. I keep my big bag stored in one of those 3.5 gal buckets with a Gamma Seal Lid. I roll the big bag around to mix it, Then put the bag in the bucket, Cut the top off the bag. Screw on the lid. When I mix up a 30 gallon batch, I fill a 1 gallon milk jug 3/4 with warm water. Weigh it out. Put a large mouth funnel in the jug. And slowly add the mega crop. Rinse off the scoop and funnel, Shake the jug and add to my Res. :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts