What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swazi F2

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Lance Swaz resin mom Petula
(mom of my xMango Haze*SPG, xLebanese)

PTG's Capetown mom#1 (lance pheno)

^^ vibes bro

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
47°N outdoor christmastree plant with friends (mold finish...)

picture.php

picture.php

Peace Swaziland!:huggg:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Nice, some pics from years ago:

African Seeds Swazi close to the camera, Afropips behind:

l4vLpnA.jpg

More Afropips:

i4VGmYI.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
And African Seeds Swazi too, much paler green color and a bit faster but similar structure and effect:

qY3GKC6.jpg

afri_2.jpg

afri.jpg

Vibes!

Zapadra

Yeah ^^ those right there look like good representations of landraces here. That pale green I've seen before.

vermontman

Nice, some pics from years ago:

African Seeds Swazi close to the camera, Afropips behind:

View Image

More Afropips:

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Hey Mustafunk!
Hope you are doing terrific!! Can you please help clarify which seed company origin these Swazi are from? First pic was at 5 weeks then next pic just before cut at nine weeks. Also second plant pic missing main top due to mold even under the driest condition.
Please disregard pic labeling under folder label.
CHEERS!
BEST SWAZI AFRICAN SEEDS.jpgMULANJE HARVEST 052.jpgMULANJE HARVEST 062.jpgMULANJE HARVEST 060.jpg

Attachments

• MULANJE HARVEST 052.jpg
    MULANJE HARVEST 052.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 17
  • MULANJE HARVEST 060.jpg
    MULANJE HARVEST 060.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 15
  • BEST SWAZI AFRICAN SEEDS.jpg
    BEST SWAZI AFRICAN SEEDS.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 14
  • MULANJE HARVEST 062.jpg
    MULANJE HARVEST 062.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Hey Mustafunk!
Hope you are doing terrific!! Can you please clarify which Swazi these are?

Hey bro, hope you are keep it green there! ;)

Those are Swazi Rooibart F2 from Afropips, fist reproduction made by brother Roms here, who has been improving a bit the line since then towards some interesting smelling females.

I'm sorry to hear you've lost one plant. Yes they are a bit sensitive to mold indeed... I've lost most buds the first year outdoors too:

picture.php

Vibes all! :biggrin:

vermontman

Hey bro, hope you are keep it green there! ;)

Those are Swazi Rooibart F2 from Afropips, fist reproduction made by brother Roms here, who has been improving a bit the line since then towards some interesting smelling females.

I'm sorry to hear you've lost one plant. Yes they are a bit sensitive to mold indeed... I've lost most buds the first year outdoors too:

View Image

Vibes all! :biggrin:

Hey man!
There you are,
thank you for fast reply.
Nice strain! just broke out stash of that girl this eve with family like friends here. Funny such a faint woodsy smell in the bag almost no scent and not initial huge bag appeal, Maybe cause first run here. But a tell tale sign might be the trichs all stuck to the bag, Then light it up! and the treasure is revealed, it has even inspired me to write this. Like a quality dry wine, Great taste, cut through HIGH! this is one of the few that takes me back to the seventies, NICE!!! Hope you got to try Skull? We started with that, and a great friend who is a 37 year bud of mine and a Viet Nam veteran who denounce the war Then and now, Speaking out to his General calling it murder after his first front line attack. WHY! should good men be forced to do such bad things? Battling cancer and other effects of agent orange. It is now an Honor to keep Chuck in the green. Anyway his quote this eve was he felt like he just smoked a Christmas tree.
HUGS BROTHER

Zapadra

Musta that stacking is real fire to find but they need some dry air... Swazi Rooibart I assume is a cross between the two? Forgive me ignorance. The Rooibart down here from old, was a Transkei strain.

Musta - This girl stacked nicely too, but a street light brought forth the nanners.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I got some Swazi landrace grown by little old lady's for free from a site on the dark web that was giving free samples. I was given about an eighth of bud and a couple grams of kiff from some dark web site. Anyone that asked were free samples. I forget what the site is called now, but it was one that shut down after silk road got busted. They said that the weed may have stems and seeds but it was priced to sell. A great deal. The high was old school sativa, but not extraordinarily strong. A nice buzz.

Here is a story about the people that grow it.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/15/w...na-in-swaziland-to-support-families.html?_r=0

AHHH some of my own kind of ladies..

ROMS I'm glad to see someone growing out a Swazi with care..

I did it a while back and it was boss!!

Good looking Sativa you got man. AND THOSE RED BEARDS... I don't really have a thing for gingers but I remember that thick rooibart smoke like yesterday!!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]@'4' Ginger/cola is the 1/9 mom selected for my suite ibl will see.
Merci pour les vibes man

@Za' Relations with Xhosa and Transkei is inevitable but i think cannabis was there long before Bantu and Xhosa migrations. Khoisan wise people could confirm that today? Anyway Mozambique have the same canna vibe, Madagascar and La Réunion too. Wtih the Zamal for example you have dark lines pepper/carrot that sounds like the Swazi that i had the pleasure of knowing. Reminds me my red Thai too...

Wibes all
:tiphat:
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Zapadra

@Roms- I was referring to the strain Swazi Rooibart. Most tokers down here will talk about the famed Rooibart. A transkei renowned strain. Different from the Swazi's. So is it a cross of the two? Or am I completely wrong about the lineage? I am oft wrong about many a topic. :)