What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swazi F2

Chomba64

Veteran
This is from my friend. Thanks again. I am having fun with this one. This is a very special line. Peace

Attachments

• DSCN4330.jpg
    DSCN4330.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN4336.jpg
    DSCN4336.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCN4335.jpg
    DSCN4335.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 19

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Very nice sativa Chomba :yes:

How is the effect?? Does it block the munchies??

Keep on growing :)

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Looking nice... are those the Cape Town bagseed by Panta/PTG (currently offered by CBG)?

Vibes.

Chomba64

Veteran
No, They are Swazi Red from Afropips from Roms. I do have one plant from PTG. It is very slender with little branching. I will post it later.

haven't heard of the swazi in years!! grew it out probably 5 years ago… took till thanksgiving to finish and could have kept going, so i won't do it again, but i remember a very unique sativa high. Some "I think I'm a deer" shit. good luck. hope you don't grow antlers

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Croco sativa is happy with Cali' and you Chomba' congratz bro, pleased to know your fun i love it too, so exotic feelings with the blue green and the fine serrations...
But be careful bro, the line is fragile with mold!... Milky spray treatment needed in few weeks?

CPT Bagseed? You mean people are paying money for matchbox pips?
CBG and JahGreenLabel release F2s done by PTG... There were several CPT moms selected and hard work done (hermz)!
The batch with Chomba is from one mam that just looked like the Swazi lance pheno but it is not the real Swaz landrace stuff.

So about my Swazi rooi repro there were 9 fem 1fella (lance and christmas tree phenoz) A special terpenes and effects mother is selected for my IBL, cola smell and very energiz, i named the batch coke^^, will F3 them next spring... Have to finish the clean up of the few intersex ones too! Peace

:smoke:

Last edited:

Zapadra

Yeah the majority of the bagseed you'll find down here will have hermie traits. A lot of our Swazi hills have been ruined by EU genes. There are a few patches left that house some great secrets, but the farmers are very secretive.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Let's hope oneday we will have international protection laws for landraces and farmers! Thanks for you input Zapadra!

Zapadra

Any time... There a tons of pips around here. Literally. Bagseed is oft' fools game unfortunately. The EU cheeses came and ruined our hills :( It's all that you see around, cheese and cheese and cheese... :(

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Nice... the Swazi Rooibart from Afropips is a great line really, lots of potential, great smell and effects for a landrace but indeed sensitive to mold! A good friend of mine is working with another south african line, Durban Poison (African Herbman) and he mentioned that had similar smells and effects.

I meant that the PTG South African was originally found in bagseeds but it was properly worked before selling the line of course! ;)

Damn is terrible to hear that you can find Cheese genes all over the hills! But that's the problem, the farmers normally don't care about preservation, they need to earn some money and the hybrids allow them to harvest more and earlier! It happened in Mexico, Colombia and Jamaica already.

Let's hope for a change.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Pix of yours are welcome amigo pour étoffer, particulary the rooi pistils macro one, love it bro...

Here's the repro...