What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tropical Seeds Company - Pix

C

c64

i need more cuts. much more blood will flow :D the variety RedAfro I will bring in about ~2 month to bloom. 8 weeks they will have to bloom, I think.

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
u r such a lucky bastard =)

rly man, that bloody lady is a fkn living legend!

in things about growing... u r one of my favorite masters, i´m always curious when i c u´ve a new post ;)

C64 power!

blood in and out hrhr

purple_man

Veteran
looks good bro! first time i see the red sap off an indica... seen it few times with original haze and some other crazy sativas.

by the way, hats off to your camera skillz!!!

blessss

C

c64

AfroKush

AfroKush

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

C

c64

Afrokush

Afrokush

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Flowering Day No.50

Aloha,

@ Mitsuharu

[/FONT]I would describe the flowers as normal compact, less fluffy. But each is slightly different to the other. 12 seeds = 12 plants = 12 variations :D.
Enough selection for a mom. :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

OLDproLg

Veteran
wonderful flowers!!

THE BLOOD in those plants is what is missing from most
new strains,may it just be the color,but the blood colors
have an ability to give a much more complex high.....

SEARCH for the blood colors,may it be red,golden,or black these are what
needs to be re-entered into the cannabis gene pools...

Sativas of the old days have these type bloods,with wonderful complex highs!!!!
peace n give us a smoke report here too,good job on them..
Lg

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
I went an checked out tropical seeds sight, they were very nice & ansered all my questions . just notesed most seeds r fem. I was wanting reg. seeds for a male for breading. the red afro would make a great breader for my magenta 99 mom

C

c64

Thank you, my connoisseurs of the sacred colored herb!

@ [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]OLDproLg

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This is very interesting! The gardener colleague purple_man saw it at Sativa plants. So the red blood does not come from the PCK, but from the Sativa part (Swazi Polokwane) in the hybrids?!

@
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]bugman52[/FONT]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sometimes they have offers from the hybrids and you also get regular seeds. A few weeks ago the Smooth Smoke was to have as regular seeds. Maybe a few more to get under the counter of this?

@
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Husky Jackal

[/FONT]
[/FONT]After a month of smoking break. I wrapped a joint, could no longer hold back myself at the sight.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

picture.php
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]All Afrokush color variations have a dominant scent of wild berries, very fruity.
The green herb smells a little more lemony and slightly spicy.

The smoke is not too strong and not too light. A very balanced ratio betw indica and sativa. The "trip" is very clear and controllable at any time.
Has a calming effect and relaxing with clear thoughts. Beautiful herb and I mean it is suitable for social occasions. hehe
If you smoke too much on the evening , it acts sluggish and makes you tired. :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts