What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10ltr Canna Coco part B precipitated??

Humph!! I opened a new (bought online 2-3 months ago) 10ltr Canna Coco nutrient and the Part B after a good shaking came out a real dirty dull green colour. I'd poured the 400ml into a jug and it was totally opaque, whereas it should be gin clear. When you pour the jug out, there is a dark silt like sediment. So some how its precipitated? The seals were all perfectly good.

A mate with a safe addy ordered it for me, save it being delivered here, so he's going to get in touch and see if they'll replace it, but I wont hold my breath :frown:

Trev

Here are some pics of the part B gone bad.

You can see sediment in this murky mixture

Here is just a bit of the sediment left after pouring off the jug

Anybody got any ideas as to what would cause this, as in is this a factory's bad batch or has there been some seriously bad storage going on in between manufacturer and point of sale to the customer.

Anybody else had this?

Thanks, Trev :tiphat:

Granger2

Veteran
Who'd you order it from? That's the trouble with larger containers of nutes. No telling how long the retailer has had it. Good luck on getting replacement. -granger

H

Hoover_lungz

CANNA COCO A & B

CANNA COCO A & B

Here are sum shots of canna coco A & B what it should look like

Attachments

• IMG_1088.jpg
    IMG_1088.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1091.jpg
    IMG_1091.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1086.jpg
    IMG_1086.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1087.jpg
    IMG_1087.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 7
Yeah, thanks, I've used it for years, I knew it wasn't right as soon as I poured it out :-(

My mate ordered it for me, so not sure where from.

Thanks Trev

Latest posts

Latest posts