What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Scout Cookies

B

BasementGrower

im lost lol. i love the way the cookies looks.. i recieved a nice clone today as a late xmas present.. and the dude who gave it to me .. thinks its a GSC cross .. so iunno ill post pictures wen its done flowering!

theJointedOne

Veteran
Take those worthless GSC shots out of here UP, dont you know we only like mid grade trash here...cmon maaaan

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey UP, if that is trash I can help recycle ;) lol. Beautiful looking plants and pics, great job.

I'm glad to actually get in on this GSC thread early as the last one was so large by the time I tried to start I thought i'd never catch up on it and then poof it was gone. Only saw a few pics and stuff but did see there are different GSC cuts going around. Which cuts do ya'll consider real true GSC (like the forum cut)? Can someone explain a few of real cuts to me? I'm kinda lost. Think I heard of a DNH cut also or something like that and the Heyward* cut along the way.

I try to stay away from weed crazes like the "Kush Kraze" but I love real GSC (Thin Mints and Peanut Butter Sandwich) and after hearing about a strain that tastes like the real deal I was like ok time to get some this :). Currently I only have a pack of Wrecked Cookies from CVS (GSC forum cut x TW Bx2) and plan on getting some more cookie strains later this year. I wonder who will be the 1st to release a GSC IBL? Who knows but i'm getting in line now :). Ya'll take care 1

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Subscribed

scaled.php

J

justblazen

A lot of us running the cookies took it to heart when the biggest thread in this site get closed because there's too much traffic, now shit's like crickets.

Lots of information and pictures gone, nothing against the mods, but it makes me kinda want to document on my own when all that time and effort just gets binned.

But I guess it makes sense..

I mean who would want to see this crap anyways...
View Image

Or this...
View Image

And lord if there was one would know that nobody would want to see this...
View Image

Or this and that...
View Image

View Image

Dayumn UP much props with taming them cookie girls like that!:tiphat: Since you have much experience with this cut....Is it possible to reach a gram per watt ratio with the forum? Looks like it is by the looks of your pics. Too bad the cookie thread was closed. I bet they could just edit the peanut gallery rambling, and keep the actual contributions to the thread for informational purposes. thanks in advance with any knowledge you share

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Well during my searches today for info. on another strain I ran into the old Cookies thread that was closed. I'm currently on page 26 as I started over from the beginning again and hopefully will finish it this time around but i'm still looking for the info. on the different Cookie cuts. If anyone has a quick rundown of the real cuts do tell. Thanks in advance. Take care 1

P.S. Are some of those cherry pie/cookie projects that were mentioned earlier in that thread by Yes and a few others still gonna make it to the Bay/server fund? Really looking forward to some of those, they sound fantastic. Hopefully I haven't missed em.

Adrift

Veteran
u all r getting me excited,gonna flower gsc out for the first time .. cant wait to smell the finished product !!!

later everyone and killer pics!

miscbrah3284

Veteran
definitely recommend trying out harvesting at 55-59 days....nice and heady....although my cut looks different than UP's based on those pics at least..

the DHN is tasting more and more like OG and just straight up funk, really drops my eyes and makes it hard to keep them open....pretty heavy indica stone

YaaMon

Yeah, I was wondering about the DHN cut...

Would you consider it a proper cut and a nice variation on the cookie profile?

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Yeah, I was wondering about the DHN cut...

Would you consider it a proper cut and a nice variation on the cookie profile?

i recommend trying it for yourself, i posted pics of mine a page or two back and have 3 im about to flower....Smoke it and tell me it's not legit. Is it from the original OGKB? Maybe, maybe not...maybe from a herm but it's platinum cookies

just for the record i was referring to my plant in the OP and comparing that to what UP posted which is the forum? I still don't believe mines the forum.....buds don't look like they are forming very similar. I'll be flowering the DHN, forum, and the plant in the OP side by side so i'm going to keep a good eye on them....also have my own Blue dream x GSC and green crack x gsc i need to germ

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Muahahahaha as of last night I have the holy trinity: ANIMAL, OGKB, and the forum...wondering if I should even try with the DHN...it looks great and sounds like a winner, but I hate clustering so many similar strains because the possibility of mix up is much greater.

Also flipping my Alpine Animals tonight. Hopefully I find something worthwild.

miscbrah3284

Veteran
Muahahahaha as of last night I have the holy trinity: ANIMAL, OGKB, and the forum...wondering if I should even try with the DHN...it looks great and sounds like a winner, but I hate clustering so many similar strains because the possibility of mix up is much greater.

Also flipping my Alpine Animals tonight. Hopefully I find something worthwild.

if you have the OGKB no need to get the DHN

J

justblazen

I ran into my homie Grod tonight and snapped a couple of pics of his forum cut at week 7 I believe. Next I'll be flowering her out as well. This strain is so damn frosty and dense
picture.php

picture.php

TacomaComa

ICMag Donor
I've got a GSC x chem4 that has a strong odor of GSC mixed with lemon chemmy funk. about 25 days into flower and frost on the fans already. Ill snap pics when im able.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Misc...

DHN and OGKB are not the same.

Not sure if thats what you were getting at but if so I would not assume that without proof besides comparing pictures. If you are saying that though, what made you come to that conclusion? Have you sampled the ogkb before and felt it was identical to the dhn or something?

Latest posts

Latest posts