What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$1 Store jars for Organics

joe guy

Found this lil beauty at the 99cent store te other day last one they had so ima go hunting soon for more but they seem like they would work awsome for a drying rack shit for a buck u can't beat it with a bat... love these stores...

joe guy

Found this lil beauty at the 99cent store te other day last one they had so ima go hunting soon for more but they seem like they would work awsome for a drying rack shit for a buck u can't beat it with a bat... love these stores...
2012-09-21 10.49.59.jpg

2012-09-21 10.49.45.jpg

joe guy

No it a emergency blanket from the camping section in wally world i think like 69 cents for one its a mylar foil i belive supodlsed to reflect the light and keep the heat in.. Somthhing im too sure about except it works ok for the price lol

joe guy

I think the dollar stores can put up a fight with the hydro stores in the other stit besides. Lamps and nutes but shit i think everything came out just fine and dandy
CAM00030.jpg

CAM00027.jpg

ROCK ON WITH THE DOLLAR STORE GEAR LOL...

shmalphy

Veteran
Mason jars usually cost less than $1, and the lids are replaceable.

I would have used something recycled, like oatmeal containers or quart sized to go containers.

This hobby does not need to be expensive. I use homemade worm castings and botanical teas, and recycled soil. What most people don't realize is that you can grow cannabis the same way granny grows her tomatoes and it will come out better than using any hydro store crap.

As a tip, a cheap hot soldering iron can make nice neat holes in 2 liter bottles, solo cups, most plastic containers at the dollar type stores etc. Way easier than trying to punch or drill holes in them.

I'm a very, very crafty girl and into organizing my beads and things. A lot of that stuff can be used, like you did. Here are some ideas for you boys out there:

1. Plastic bead containers are from $2 on upward. Each individual lid opens up. Great for seeds, especially if you are seperating all of your Sour Diesels, for instance, by plant or something. Worth the $2. You can buyem at Michaels, Walmart, etc.. I keep one in my fridge with various strain seeds labeled with a black permanent marker.

2. You can buy individual mason jars and hinged jars at Michaels in the floral section. Good for when you don't want a whole case of something. Be prepared to pay $.50 more for convenience of only one.

3. If you roll joints or even grind up bud, craft stores sell small boxes, clear. Perfect size for this and you can put it high on a shelf and know what's in it. We have a small child, so anything MJ related goes in clear boxes at my house.

4. Best way to store pollen (for me) is in a small bead box. I get the kind with a screw-on lid that is circular and small. They stack. I keep stuff for one entire strain together. Pollen from male Black Bubba OG and seeds from female, together this way. Easy to get in and out of the containers too with a paintbrush for dipping.

I'm a very, very crafty girl and into organizing my beads and things. A lot of that stuff can be used, like you did. Here are some ideas for you boys out there:

1. Plastic bead containers are from $2 on upward. Each individual lid opens up. Great for seeds, especially if you are seperating all of your Sour Diesels, for instance, by plant or something. Worth the $2. You can buyem at Michaels, Walmart, etc.. I keep one in my fridge with various strain seeds labeled with a black permanent marker.

2. You can buy individual mason jars and hinged jars at Michaels in the floral section. Good for when you don't want a whole case of something. Be prepared to pay $.50 more for convenience of only one.

3. If you roll joints or even grind up bud, craft stores sell small boxes, clear. Perfect size for this and you can put it high on a shelf and know what's in it. We have a small child, so anything MJ related goes in clear boxes at my house.

4. Best way to store pollen (for me) is in a small bead box. I get the kind with a screw-on lid that is circular and small. They stack. I keep stuff for one entire strain together. Pollen from male Black Bubba OG and seeds from female, together this way. Easy to get in and out of the containers too with a paintbrush for dipping.

Great tips! Thanks bunches!

Latest posts

Latest posts