What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$1 Store jars for Organics

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice..

I like clean and organized. much better flow / energy ...

A+

joe guy

ha h

ha h

Lol hell I think just about half my grow equip came from the dollar tree and 99 cent store... thought I was the only one my drip trays, white foam board, white tape gren tape and the foil tape, the big roll of green twist ties, bamboo stakes even the water jugs I mix the nutes up with. I'm sure if I went lookin around id find more stuff that only cost a buck that they want 5 at the hydro shop for... I'm allways lookin for a deal this hobby is the most expensive I've ever gotten into..

FRIENDinDEED

A FRIEND WITH WEED IS A . . .
Veteran
Lol hell I think just about half my grow equip came from the dollar tree and 99 cent store... thought I was the only one my drip trays, white foam board, white tape gren tape and the foil tape, the big roll of green twist ties, bamboo stakes even the water jugs I mix the nutes up with. I'm sure if I went lookin around id find more stuff that only cost a buck that they want 5 at the hydro shop for... I'm allways lookin for a deal this hobby is the most expensive I've ever gotten into..

you aint lyin about that shit!!!

joe guy

Idk man cars are expensive. But you must not own a boat cause that's my main fishing money is keeping that damn thing sea worthy... but yes cars are crazy money.... won't go in to detail but never buy a jeep compass

Not the only one by far, and the plasticware section of those places can be a goldmine with a little creativity. Measuring cups, all sorts of nifty bits.

way too neat and organised for me .lol thats sweet and easy to keep track when runnin low on somethin

Should have seen it before, a box and a bucket with partial bags of stuff in them. I had multiples of some things, and just a dab left of others. This makes it way easier to know what to buy more of.

joe guy

Not the only one by far, and the plasticware section of those places can be a goldmine with a little creativity. Measuring cups, all sorts of nifty bits.

Ha ha ha the arts and craft and plastic container isle is the same deal in mine its almost a one row shop and go if I don't bring the wife and kids with me.. not to mention I. Go from 5 or 6 bucks to 15 20 real quick if they go and 45 min longer...

joe guy

Should have seen it before, a box and a bucket with partial bags of stuff in them. I had multiples of some things, and just a dab left of others. This makes it way easier to know what to buy more of.

I normaly just use empty baby food jars for the free samples of great white and moab etc. The shop always hooks up.with since they know my situation I figure if it keeps baby food good to go then my additives should be more than fine and dry.. and I run a super small op compaired to the rest (6 total) than the powder should be good to... but I do have a bigger dollar tree container that holds it all in one kit inside the ice chest I use to keep everything legit...

Good to know I'm not the only broke grower

Keep the Great White out of light and heat. The spores in it have a shelf life.

Nothing wrong with growing six plants cheap. Beats the hell out of not having smoke.

joe guy

Here is my nute set up... a old school 74 coleman ice chest that sits under my boat that's under a tarp, that's in the shade 89% of the time

2012-08-27 20.50.11.jpg

joe guy

Lol yeh that got old real quick... esp. With the GO line up with extras got to be a pain in the ass... and the ice chest keeps it warm at nite and cool in the day so its perfect I don't have a shelf of nutes takin up room its outa the way and super easy to get to...

Latest posts

Latest posts