What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Just in the soil

Hello all!
I have not posted in a while (I take hiatus during warm weather). I have a new grow going and I made up a delicious organic soil and have my room on an automated irrigation. I have not added anything beyond the dirt that went in and don't plan to. Optimally I think nutrient additions during the process is best but so far I am very pleased with how the girls are doing. Has anyone gone the whole way without additions to the pot? I'm running 20 5 gallons on some rich sweet dirt. I would love to hear any experiences from anyone that has run it organic lazy style.... Pics soon

D

Danny-boy777

I personally am doing the same thing,difference is I added everything I thought would work prior and now simply water my plants,

on the other hand the person who pretty much has been my grow sensai does.
and his weed make my toes curl.

Im looking forward to the results.

Namaste :joint:

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Have a look at the thread just add water, they're talking about his very concept.

Latest posts

Latest posts