What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tom Hill anyone?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very nice $$$Mike :tiphat:
I too am a big fan of Tom´s gear...since 2004 :dance013:

TDK

Veteran
Dont know it atm...

But i have something from him

picture.php

:peacock:

I heard a while ago that Tom was growing for some Russians in Columbia and they wouldn’t pay him and kept his passport then he was laying up drunk in the Ecuadorian Amazon. Seriously, I was getting high with the owner of the lodge in the Amazon and he knew Tom well.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Im one of toms superfan club, i just layed down the entire contents of a breeder pack minus the haze, which is going in tommorow. Wish me luck as i missed the new moon and didnt want to wait. Tom i know you are out there, we love you and need you back!

how did I not know that the tom hill is being held hostage by Russians in the amazon, crazy how there aren't more people who care about this lol

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
This is the second round of no germplasm return on toms beans...0%, my own seeds popped closer to high 50% in the same set up.. seeds from a similar year, of my own also didnt crack. I follow the nice tilth warm soil watered from spray method.:comfort:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
What is this breeder pack you speak of? And where might I aquire one?

Saw them on real gorilla a few months ago. I thought holy shit are those real? Did some research, got confident. Went back to order the next day. And they were already sold out.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Well i have laid down some hunnys to get nothing but a pretty sticker lol. All i want is those genes. Nice stickers that they are lol.