What's new

"yellow bottle" additives

dizzlekush

they seem to be not worth the price. a youtube grower by the name of sublbc did a Cyco vs Yellow Bottle Nutrient Shoutout and Cyco won by quite a fair margin in yield and potency was identical. not sure about smell or taste.

toohighmf

Veteran
needs to compete w Rock Nutrients. the originators. bloom ripped Rock.. both Australian co's
I must say why their silica is as potent as it gets. it's a shame Barricade was diluted to Rhino skin. it was a 50% potassium silicate at $18 a liter and lasted a couple years per 8kw grow. now it's 1%.. way to go PH perfect! sheeeeeiiiiiit! I'm looking for raw in volume to sell diluted to 60% for like $15 a liter... best PH up in the world w more to offer!

dizzlekush

@toohighmf Spurr was just talkin to me about some product by them that has Triacontanol in it. they claim it increases trichome production. you know anything about this? i think Spurr said you were the guy that was getting some.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
i love the yellow bottle final, and i have friends that stand by the ooze, i haven't wanted to cough up the cheese for the ooze myself(140 for a quart) but i will continue to use and buy the final

loyalty7

Yellow bottle is bomb, but all the maxibloom, or jacks users will def think its expensive, i did a side by side with cyco, and yellow bottles blew it away. in my opinion ooze bloom is better or as good as boost, and final bloom is amazing. seaweed and seafuel are really good and are not expensive. Triacontanol is in both ooze bloom and final bloom. there foliar sprays are awesome, they use blue fin tuna, the plants love it, most there stuff is organic, taste and yields are def there.

Latest posts

Latest posts