What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry AK Harvest Pics

jbyrd

Here's some pics of last nights harvest.

PC040051.jpg

PC040054.jpg

PC040057.jpg

jbyrd

I've been growing it for about a year now, there we're 34 of em' in this grow. :) I've got another 16 ready for flower right now and 34 Purple Kush. I was going to ditch the AK and go all Purple Kush (have an awesome pheno selected) but this run of AK was so productive and DANK...lol, I've decided to keep it going.

looks like fucking ditch weed to me!

lmfao only joking there both lookin dank that cherry aks looking stank my friend one clone thats hard to find in the western mids lol ;)

Man, are you a chick or a dude...........I really think your a dude, but seriously not to be gay but you have nice hands, very nice hands and probably could be a hand model...most guys don't have nice hands.

Anyhow someone should make a stable cherry AK line, something out-crossed and worked into a stable cherry plant that isn't incense like cherry bomb.....cherry sounds kinda sick actually.

Well, great purple kush, looks nice and dense for a small stem....I have a bunch of scars on my hands, it seems most guys do have banged up hands....you must have a desk job or some easy life that gives nice hands!

More dank nugs, I can only imagine what that PK smells like. Loving the colors, Keep both of those girls. Cherry AK is a sought after strain, I've never encountered it in Michigan. Did you just get it by luck in a pack of seeds or by clone?

jbyrd

wow! nice man! where did u get that pk clone?

I picked up the Purple off of a guy in Santa Barbara, I really do not know the lineage but was told that I would be 'stoked'. I was originally buying a bunch of equipment off of him and we got to talking about it and he kicked me 3 moms, I took cuttings from each and flowered them, choosing the best Pheno of the three to mom. He wasn't kidding, I know sometimes someone assures you something is what it is and it's kick ass, but that's always hit and miss. This was a total score, it's so fruity and ass kicking strong..lol. This is my fourth cycle running it and it always get's me excited watching it change throughout the cycle.

looks like fucking ditch weed to me!

lmfao only joking there both lookin dank that cherry aks looking stank my friend one clone thats hard to find in the western mids lol ;)

LOL...:) The Cherry is definitly turning out good. I had troubles with it the first two cycles. I never got it quite right, the taste was never there and I harvested right at 8 weeks. These ran for 9 and I think it's going to be the best yet. Even started coloring up a bit, really fat calyx's.

wow dude amazing colas good luck.

Thanks!

man, what are u feeding these puppies?

Botanicare. :) Switched from Fox Farms cause a friend gave me a shitload of Botanicare nutes, thought I would burn through them and go back to FF, I'm sticking with Botanicare. They've gotten the Pro Grow, Pro Bloom, CalMag, Liquid Karma and Sweet. I'm really happy with it.

Very nice! Both plants look amazing. The Cherry Ak......keep that slut for sure!

I'm planning on it :) She's really impressing me.

jbyrd

More dank nugs, I can only imagine what that PK smells like. Loving the colors, Keep both of those girls. Cherry AK is a sought after strain, I've never encountered it in Michigan. Did you just get it by luck in a pack of seeds or by clone?

I got a cutting from another grower in the area, similar to the Purple Kush story...lol. He got lucky and the pheno appeared in a seed pack.