What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

agro

nice pics all

kali mist leaf

586fotos_561.jpg

purple skunk producing some strange resin :chin:

586PicG0030.jpg

peace

Elevator Man, those Flo's fabulous. Are they the DP version, are they outdoor, and did you go organic for it is quite colorful, looks outdoors colors. Looks tasty!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Great pics people

Great pics people

Some Ghani Purple(Afghani #1 X Purple Peace)

Stay Safe

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Slickster - yeah, it's outdoor - photographed indoor! I just harvested this one yesterday, and brought it inside for some special shots. There's plenty of pics of it outdoors in the 'GB Outdoor Flo Grow' thread in 'Growers'.

It was indeed the DP version, and was 'semi-organic'...i.e. a few flowering nutes added towards the end, but that's all - apart from that, it fed itself...:)

There's lots more pics to come, but they're so good, they'll need a thread of their own! Just trying to find time amidst my work and trimming this one to get the pics processed!

Ganico

Veteran
natefrog said:
i politely mentioned that i had seen my pics on his listings and inquired about a how i might get a TGA Tshirt..............he asked me if i was proud to see my pics and told me where i could send my 25.oo per shirt........lol.....ah well.

Wow, he really is "sub-cool" then, huh? What an asshole. I'd never shop with someone like that.

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
amazing shots Breitor and everybody

heres some afghani hindu kush x ousider, both from High Quality Seeds

8347END-06_012.jpg

8347END-06_005.jpg

8347KHSDcur-06_001.jpg

peace everybody :wave:

G

SSSoooooo many beauties all!!! heres a c99 @ 6weeks indoor, very pretty. many colors. peace Betty, says hello too. (shes showing off her new eyeballs) :wave:

Last edited:

ManyManySpliffs

joeshmoe I hoped you harvested those Sweet Tooths, all them amber trics in the picture. You're trying to go to sleep.. lol! I ain't mad at ya, I wish my babies could get that many amber trics. Takes so long just for a few.

Well here are some new ones from me.

i_score

heres my 50 cents! some haze from nirvana that got purple, not realy an haze as you can see but is still some nice bud!!