What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kozmo's World

Kozmo

Veteran
Hello all, and welcome!

I had a thread but now it's dead. So I begin again, searching for hairs of red.

I'll start with a build. A cornerstone in a dream. It began as a door, then a work bench, now a veg machine.

Last edited:

Kozmo

Veteran
Lets see what progress we can make in this next set of pic's.

Notice the hanger rod fabricated as such. Along with reriged pullies maybe ill get some one to chime in for kix.

Last edited:

Kozmo

Veteran
Lets show some green. Five weeks ago I was gifted some girls. Two GG4's and a stardawg. Sometimes I would get the dog shit smell. Sometimes I would get the dank bud smell(just put the filter on last night). I had some problems at first and they are still following me. Here's some picks any way.

One GG4 was topped the other was not but much smaller. The topped GG4 seems to be the more sensitive of the three. The SD illuminati is more resilient in my experience so far.

I'm not down with 24/7 lighting. I don't want to add my foilar(did I spell that right?) feeds with the lights on. But I was told to keep it on that schedule hence some issues may arise.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey kozmo

Looking forward to seeing you grow the gg4 and stardawg
Can't really go wrong with those two in your garden

Thanks
GA

BigBozat

Lets show some green. Five weeks ago I was gifted some girls. Two GG4's and a stardawg. Sometimes I would get the dog shit smell. Sometimes I would get the dank bud smell(just put the filter on last night). I had some problems at first and they are still following me. Here's some picks any way.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57127&pictureid=1334453&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57127&pictureid=1334456&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57127&pictureid=1341613&thumb=1]View Image
[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57127&pictureid=1341616&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57127&pictureid=1348079&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

One GG4 was topped the other was not but much smaller. The topped GG4 seems to be the more sensitive of the three. The SD illuminati is more resilient in my experience so far.

I'm not down with 24/7 lighting. I don't want to add my foilar(did I spell that right?) feeds with the lights on. But I was told to keep it on that schedule hence some issues may arise.

Koz, mi amigo!

Just stoppin' by to see the latest... Luv'n it! I'll pull up the BarcaLounger, fire up the vape & open the bag o' munchies, and enjoy the show...

Team Microbe

Veteran
hell yeah man, I like what I see over here! Reminds me of a similar grow cab I built last year... I slapped some cabinet handles on it and stained it to make it look like a dresser lmao

Can't wait to see that flower room finished. Killin it!

Kozmo

Veteran
Mi umbre's! Como estas, como estas!? Thank you for stopping in.

The seniorita is so happy to be getting an extra "kitchenette" area. Lmfao

No smell, no noise, no light leak. 55-60 humidity level. 74-78 temp swing.

She's even making curtains for "her" new area.

Just put in 14 hrs. Ill be back soon.

Former Guest

Kozmo, so glad to see your thread taking off! I see you're busy building away. if you resize or crop those pics, they will show up correctly ;)

Kozmo

Veteran
Hi all, thanks for the tip LLB! Haven't figured out how to crop and I wanted to PM you about how to go about doing that. Been working a lot. You are so helpful with leads to good info! Speaking of good info I purchased a book that I heard about on the Adam Dunn show. Coot recommended it while they were interviewing him. I also bumped up the cuts from one gallon to two gallon. Something about the 24/7 light period doesn't jive with me. I'm probably going to grow these girls out and let them go. I'm popping seeds from now on. Ill leave you all with some root picks and a book cover.

Former Guest

well, if you're using a camera phone, then you can edit the photo and make the box bigger or smaller (at least on my phone). I have no clue about photoshop type of stuff.

Kozmo

Veteran
Dropped four feminized pakistan chitral kush seeds in a coconut water/RO water mix this morning. I purchased these seeds from Cannabiogen about a year ago. Purchased three they sent four. Have to say I'm not impressed with the look of the seeds. I don't have a harvest under my belt but I've cleaned a hell of a lot a weed. They were small, dark, and not much for tiger striping that you could see without some cheaters. Who knows...

The build is on hold due to working my real job.

Haven't figured out shat about cropping, resizing, or focusing. I did notice a better pick Comes up when you click on the pic itself. Thank you very much LLB! Your always willing to help a friend. Here's a pick of the seed baggy any way.

Last edited:

Former Guest

are you going to the pic in your album and copying the BB code or the pic url?? you copy the bbcode and then just paste that into your message.

Kozmo

Veteran
I just click on "Go Advanced" then go to "inset image" then I tap the pic I want.