What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DP Glueberry OG

meizzwang

saitama-those look absolutely gorgeous, great work! How do they smell so far, any blueberry aromas or is it all gorilla glue-ish smelling?

saitama

saitama-those look absolutely gorgeous, great work! How do they smell so far, any blueberry aromas or is it all Guerilla Glue-ish smelling?

Each one smells different. Blueberry minty slightly fuely and the glue smell just recently started coming out

saitama

Day 57. Coming down very soon

6CFUPIO.jpg

czyu8Yx.jpg

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran
420giveaway
I emailed Dutch passion who told me that they could not verify which pheno of Guerilla Glue they had but it was a clone from a reputable USA breeder.
When you email dutch passion or any other dutch breeder, you usually get answered by a random for selling seeds who doesn't know anything about growing. Not to mention breeding...

From Info #4 should be the best. and it's the only one I know (and smoke everyday:D)

Here's the info for gg#4:

"Guerilla Glue #4 gets it names from the trichomes that "glue" up the scissors when manicuring this baby.

Gorilla Glue #4 was accidently created by J.Whales when some Chem Sis plants he was growing hermied and pollinated his Sour Dubb. Tired of seeded gardens, Joesy tossed out the strain. But his buddy, Mardogg, still had some seeds. Mardogg popped the beans years later and ended up with 4 pheno's of the GG, deciding #4 was worth keeping.

J.Whales: i have been getting alot of questions about the gg4 so im going to tell everyone how it went down, a few years ago i was growing sour dubb and chem sister and some others, the chem sis threw a couple nanners and hit the sour dubb, i held those seeds for a year or so and finally popped 5 of them, they were ok, really had one nice pheno but i lost it in a security scare, the other 4 pheno's all hermed on me and tottaly seeded my whole stadium run, i was pissed, i got rid of all of it to a friend, marrdog. he kept alot of the seeds and about a year later we had a joint grow going and he popped i belive it was 6 of those seeds, i was really concerned that they would herm and dident have much hope for them, they were all female, we ended up with pheno's 1 2 4 and one we called the runt, all were outstanding, the clear winner though was the gg 4. so thanks to marrdog and lady luck" by s****finder

RoostaPhish

Veteran
Hey there One Punch Man, are those the led lights that have been being advertised here on the forum? How are you liking them?

Attitude is it then! Lol. Yeah this will save me some time.. wanted to cross a blueberry male from dj short and hit the gf#4. Never ran dutch passion they are like the first seed company i ever heard of thanks to that hightimes mag when i was like 12 -13. Saitama!!! Yooo post up :biggrin:

saitama

Hey there One Punch Man, are those the led lights that have been being advertised here on the forum? How are you liking them?

Glad you got the reference ;)

The light is without a doubt incredibly powerful. I would not run it with a ceiling height less than 8 feet unless you plan to scrog. You will need to be clever regarding the hot spot in the middle, but it definitely grows the dank and grows it well.

Attitude is it then! Lol. Yeah this will save me some time.. wanted to cross a blueberry male from dj short and hit the gf#4. Never ran dutch passion they are like the first seed company i ever heard of thanks to that hightimes mag when i was like 12 -13. Saitama!!! Yooo post up :biggrin:

The smell is amazing. To me one of the most unique I have smelled. More og kush and berry than glue but it is in there.

Direct cross post from other thread:

664g all together. This is at about 500-550w including the 660nm bars.

I trimmed about half a pound and the rest is destined for the rosin press because I'm not a huge fan of the bud structure. Everything is incredibly frosty and so, so terpy. Even the lower larfy stuff.

Larf:

wz0kvcx.jpg

Top:

0KpiBFg.jpg

UlToyXU.jpg

saitama

I messed up and let the plants get too tall this round. I should have scrogged them. Instead they got too tall and I had to dim the light, sacrificing yield. I believe I could have hit 1+ gpw of tops again but me messing with light recipes (660nm and 730nm) and height issues held me back.

Ledsicon

I saw this early morning!

Dutch passion are now offering (feminized) there, GG#4 x OG x BB !! :moon:

Here is there description!

As the green revolution is steadily growing bigger in the USA, also USA based genetics are flourishing. A good example of potent USA genetics is Original Glue. This strain was the successful result of crossing Chem's Sister with Sour Dubb and Chocolate Diesel. These parents ensured the connaiseur taste and effect of this amazing strain. Another great USA variety that probably most growers have sampled by now is one of the many variations of OG Kush. The master growers of Dutch Passion have crossed these two magnificent strains with each other and crossed the result with our longtime classic Blueberry. The outcome of this beautiful cross with XL yields and an average height of 1.5/2 m is called Glueberry OG and Dutch Passion are proud to have a new addition to their USA Special line.

GENETICS: (Gorrila Glue x OG) x Blueberry
VARIETY: Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE: Photoperiod
YIELD: High
PLANT HEIGHT: 150-200 cm
FLOWERING TIME: 8 weeks
TASTE / FLAVOUR: Blueberry, Diesel, Sweet

It's a bit pathetic, but i wanna know what you all think about?

they have used a original cutting of gg#4 i got answered by tony or eddy at dutch passion either under the product on dp or in mail, i can dig it up for you.
i also heard its the either sfvog or reserva privada og18.

Ledsicon

They admitted they don't know which pheno of Gorilla Glue they have. You added the #4. And they won't say which OG they used, so there's that. On the bright side, at least we know where they got/stole their Blueberry. $10 per seed for untested gear? Gorrila? Connaiseur? DP, it seems, is struggling these days.

M.
huh how are they struggeling, they invented or atleast are acredited for inventing/presenting fem seeds to europe along with mr nice or shantibaba i think it was. their blueberry aint stolen, it you think of dj short blueberry vs dp blueberry?
you know the same tasting strains with very similar effect as especially the 80% indica dom blueberry circulated under many manes for years before anyone called it their blueberry.
not to argue, i bet dj shorts is terriffic good awesome or some superlative i cant find after smoking my msnl og kush, impressive quality.
but my point is i was served from dp staff that it was gg#4 cutting (original), they did not reveal what ``true`` og kush but i heard others chat about sfvog or reserva privada og 18 or something. anyway ive tried two various blueberries the 80% indica dom dp blueberry and a sativa dom from sold seedcompany too i cant remember exactly who now but it was more a blue velvet or something genetic sister of blueberry dp has cause it had a bit of the same blueberry taste but also that imo bland hazy twist too it like blue dream or something. after growing 16 years i found dutch passion too be 1 of my top 5 breeders and ive tried alot, but it could change when i get my hands on some real bodhi,exotic genetix,archiveseeds,rare dankness,mephisto genetics,******`s dna genetics or crockett family farms and loompafarms and more rserva privada stuff. peace everyone !

billb

Veteran
Why order anything from outside the USA? The best genetics are here in the US. No having to wait weeks anymore, worry abt customs snagging your gear, or anything of that nature. What used to take weeks takes a few days now to get your seeds. Times have def changed for the better, I could see buying from seedbanks outside the country 20 years ago. But why now?

meizzwang

When rubbing a fresh resinous leaf, right when the crystals are ruptured, a sharp, nose-twitching skunk smell is followed by an artificial, sweet yet pungent grape undertone. Made my mouth water! Overall, it's a pleasant, bright aroma and you'll definitely want odor control if you get this particular pheno. My very first impression: that skunk dominance transforms this strain from "California Genetics" back into your every day dutch strain, and the sweet grape smell has some slight earthy element that dominates many OG lines. Glueberry OG seems like an old strain infused with hyped out genetics.

Structure-wise, it's like a dutch skunk variety: very high yielding, large buds, and quite frosty. The inflorescence overall looks just like DP's version of blueberry, which I suspect has dutch genes mixed in it. Seems to have been bred "by the book," so while it does look like it'll have great yield, I wonder if there's going to be a quality high. These are just preliminary conjectures: I'll have more info once a smoke report is complete.

Outdoors, it'll probably be ready first week or two of October. Certainly one of the quicker varieties. Not likely very mold resistant in rainy, cold, wet weather, given how thick the buds are getting even with light, 100% organic feeding. Nevertheless, the early finish may make this variety suitable for outdoor conditions in more northern latitudes.

So many crosses today have blueberry in their heritage, but I have yet to find one that actually smells like the original blueberry we used to get in the 90's. I'm smelling a lot of fruit, grape, and even hashy pineapple but the original blueberry aroma and flavor doesn't seem to translate very often in hybrid mixing. The aroma of DJ short's product back in the day was spot on like blueberry, it was unquestionable! Some report his original blueberry line today doesn't consistently have that blueberry flavor and smell. Has anyone come across a recent hybrid where it's black and white, unquestionably blueberry?

Well, can't say much more until the buds are dried and sampled, but the powerful smell makes me think this might be a very tasty variety. It'll probably have outstanding bag appeal too:
37457371155_e2b2b98562_c.jpg

Still has some filling in to do, but the buds are pretty fat already(hard to tell from the photo):
37267359686_299c26cd82_c.jpg

37267352596_8cf189f818_c.jpg

Ledsicon

When rubbing a fresh resinous leaf, right when the crystals are ruptured, a sharp, nose-twitching skunk smell is followed by an artificial, sweet yet pungent grape undertone. Made my mouth water! Overall, it's a pleasant, bright aroma and you'll definitely want odor control if you get this particular pheno. My very first impression: that skunk dominance transforms this strain from "California Genetics" back into your every day dutch strain, and the sweet grape smell has some slight earthy element that dominates many OG lines. Glueberry OG seems like an old strain infused with hyped out genetics.

Structure-wise, it's like a dutch skunk variety: very high yielding, large buds, and quite frosty. The inflorescence overall looks just like DP's version of blueberry, which I suspect has dutch genes mixed in it. Seems to have been bred "by the book," so while it does look like it'll have great yield, I wonder if there's going to be a quality high. These are just preliminary conjectures: I'll have more info once a smoke report is complete.

Outdoors, it'll probably be ready first week or two of October. Certainly one of the quicker varieties. Not likely very mold resistant in rainy, cold, wet weather, given how thick the buds are getting even with light, 100% organic feeding. Nevertheless, the early finish may make this variety suitable for outdoor conditions in more northern latitudes.

So many crosses today have blueberry in their heritage, but I have yet to find one that actually smells like the original blueberry we used to get in the 90's. I'm smelling a lot of fruit, grape, and even hashy pineapple but the original blueberry aroma and flavor doesn't seem to translate very often in hybrid mixing. The aroma of DJ short's product back in the day was spot on like blueberry, it was unquestionable! Some report his original blueberry line today doesn't consistently have that blueberry flavor and smell. Has anyone come across a recent hybrid where it's black and white, unquestionably blueberry?

Well, can't say much more until the buds are dried and sampled, but the powerful smell makes me think this might be a very tasty variety. It'll probably have outstanding bag appeal too:
View Image

Still has some filling in to do, but the buds are pretty fat already(hard to tell from the photo):
View Image

View Image

Cherrs. How was the smoke/vape from your dp gluberry og pheno.?

meizzwang

Cherrs. How was the smoke/vape from your dp gluberry og pheno.?

The fully cured buds are smooth and flavorful. Glueberry OG rosin has a ridiculously strong flavor. Not only does the odor translate to the flavor, the high is decently strong and comfortable. Multiple people commented on how they enjoyed the flavor and high of this strain. I'd say it has mostly indica effects, but even though it's decently strong, it won't get you overpowered. There's also some element of a head buzz going on....definitely complex effects. Oh, and compared to many other strains, when squeezing the buds for rosin, you can get very high yields.

'Boogieman'

View Image

View Image

View Image

I know this was a while ago but how did your glueberry og perform outdoors? I have a 3 pack I might run outdoors this year.

MarDog

Looking nice and fat I'd have to top it a couple time up here in Maine otherwise things mold...Looking good!

Latest posts

Latest posts