What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Dubble

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro'

Drooling with expectation over here !

Good luck with those fine ladies, and bummer you couldn't find a male for a little pollen chuck ! I had 23/26 males on my last seed popping, I guess you got the females I didn't ^^

Vibes ;)

Sounds like me, luck of the packers draw, first pack of beans I ever got was KQR and had near all males ha. The lady was a winner though.

Hope for sometin good anyway cuz all the ladies should be nice.

antheis

Veteran
oh man... i hate when bad things happen..good luck with the other 5
thanks. these gdubbs were the seeds i wanted to grow this round. the other five look great

Sorry to hear it, antheis, good luck with the rest. I've had good luck starting mine in coco lately, I know some people don't like it, but I find I have more control of ec, and I grow in coco anyway.
I just up potted mine to 2 gallon (7.5 L?), they were getting a little root bound and harder to keep up with.
I have a busy weekend, but I'll try to get some pics next time I see them.
thanks, i can't wait to see what yours look like.

west-eu

Hey bro'

Drooling with expectation over here !

Good luck with those fine ladies, and bummer you couldn't find a male for a little pollen chuck ! I had 23/26 males on my last seed popping, I guess you got the females I didn't ^^

Vibes ;)

thanks bro, ya man always like this ...just put my last 5 G-berry f1...hope i get a male this time....

i guess u got the males i wanted :biggrin:

look like i'm gonna have a frost contest between the girls

G-dubb#1 PP#1 pp#2

G-dubb#4 head#1 head#3

G-dubb#5 cobra#3

picture.php

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yes. Enjoy that smoke my friend.
Thanks for showing some faith/support for the work!

antheis

Veteran
did you top them at all? i topped my five and the ones that are glue dom (3) started branching like crazy. the other two are like cornstalks.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gorgeous my man, thanks for sharing!
Throw em in the sour dubble thread if ya can too, was some discussion on coloring on the original cut, very nice.

Cheers.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice indeed. Nothing less than what I would have expected to see. That #4 above looks mighty fine! :respect:

dank.Frank