You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Little ACE Lab on the Hill

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Little ACE Lab on the Hill Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2016, 03:21 AM #1
OlDirtyHuman

OlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of light
Little ACE Lab on the Hill

So I got over my fear of looking up growing info online about a year ago and quickly found this forum. After spending some time here and reading about sativas I naturally ended up on the ACE sub and couldn't resist ordering some seeds. I'm a long time southern closet grower that's in Colorado now and I've got a little space in the basement to play with. I figure I'll post my ACE projects here.

PCK x KC is the first ACE plant I've finished. Just finished drying the other day. I grew it very small to finish it quickly. I've had a couple small samples, but not enough to give a smoke report yet.

I also have a couple Purple Haze Malawi's going that have been flowering for about 11 weeks.
Photos:
Pretty Flowers
OlDirtyHuman is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2016, 03:40 AM #2
OlDirtyHuman

OlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of lightOlDirtyHuman is a glorious beacon of light
The latest additions are...

Tikal reg.

Panama fem.

and 3 PCK regs.

I have been flowering under about 100 watts of CFL per plant, but just set up a 400w hps today.

I've got some ideas on a few crosses I'd like to try with the PCK's and Tikal if I get any males. They'll be the next plants to go into flower in a couple weeks. Panama is going to get a little longer to veg so I can try and get some cuttings off of it before flowering.

I've got a few other ACE strains on deck. Zamaldelica is next for sure and I'll probably run a couple more this year. I still have Bubba Kush x Hash Plant, Orient Express, Nepal Jam and Guatemala to try out plus more of everything I'm running except Panama.

Thanks to Dubi and all the Ace growers searching for wild highs.
Used up my images so you'll just have to imagine the tip hat smiley.
Photos:
Pretty Flowers

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-30-2016, 03:46 AM #3
blue_tick

oldirtyhuman

looks good and welcome to ace. you are going to have fun with the line up you have.

peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2016, 03:56 AM #4
OlDirtyHuman

Thanks flboy from another flboy. Your Purple haze malawi's look great. Tried them out yet?

Here's the new veg tent.

I was running out of room in the cabinet

She served me well for a while.

The 2x2x4 tent should be good enough to veg out 4 or 5 decent size plants and that's all I want to do right now. I've got 2 daylight 105w cfl's for lights in there. My plan is to harvest a plant every month or so. I like variety.

I also grow non ACE plants that I'll probably only mention here if I'm using them to make a cross. This leafy beast I call 3x5 is up next for harvest.

It's a cross of two random seeds I grew last time around.

and #5

I was moving so I had to harvest #5 before she was ready. Definite energetic up high though.

I have about 50 of these left so I might pop one every now and then to see if there is anything interesting.
Photos:
Pretty Flowers

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2016, 04:04 AM #5
OlDirtyHuman

PHM 1

PHM 2

PCKxKC revegging

Tikal is growing nicely.
Photos:
Pretty Flowers

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2016, 05:37 AM #6
Holeshot

Holeshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really niceHoleshot is just really nice
Welcome

Hey Oldirtyhuman.Good luck with your new set up.You are on the right track with Ace. The leafy beast doesn't look to happy, clawed up.!!! Maybe too much fert , or too hot.!!
Holeshot is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2016, 04:09 PM #7
OlDirtyHuman

Thanks holeshot, I'm pretty sure it's the fertilizer. I think I'm done using liquids.
Photos:
Pretty Flowers

Old 02-07-2016, 09:41 PM #8
OlDirtyHuman

Panama

PCK

Tikal

All three are about 3 weeks old. Tikal is the most vigorous by far and looking very nice. Just topped it.

I cut some more buds off of the PCKKC and repotted it in a smaller pot and it looks pretty bad now. Probably shouldn't have messed with it. Oh well.

Photos:
Pretty Flowers

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-10-2016, 03:15 AM #9
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
oldirtyhuman, I like the #3 male you have. I look for the tight flower clusters in my males. Not that I know that much at all. I have read a lot of DJ Shorts articles and try to follow his breeding criteria. Welcome to ICMag! Over all many kind people at ICMag. Ace seeds has the kindest most knowledgeable people I've met in the forums. But then again you don't take on sativas without some experience under your belt. IMHO Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2016, 05:05 AM #10
OlDirtyHuman

PHM 1

PHM2

Not sure how long these have to go. #2 looks like it could take a while still.

Thanks farmerlion here's another plant that came from the #3 male I'm running right now.

It's from this mother plant. #1
Photos:
Pretty Flowers