What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue 5.0

Grizz

Veteran
the 5 can be a lot harder to dial in, RB got it right this round. I did one time and haven't the last 2 time,

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
She's looking a bit chunkier then her sister

Yes and no - just like the #4 I believe there is a VERY wide spectrum of what this plant can do. I've seen people do as little as .4GPW to as much as 1.2GPW with the #4. I believe the 5.0 is very similar in this way. My first run, the 5.0 did a little over .6GPW. This second run it yielded just under 4lbs with (2) 1000W Gavitas turned down to 800W, which would be a very respectable 1.05GPW. Even with this run of 1GPW+ there is still lots of room for improvement.

the 5 can be a lot harder to dial in, RB got it right this round. I did one time and haven't the last 2 time,

Thanks JW. I agree - the 5.0 is a bit finicky. This 1.0GPW+ run was with purely Jacks and a couple foliar applications. It cost maybe $40-$60 in nutrients so she doesn't need anything special. She took very well to it and never needed anything over 1.4EC. The test results out of the first run ranged from 24% - 26.5%. I believe she will tack on a couple extra points this round - but I don't think she'll test as high as the #4. You never know though!

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
3.4% total Terpene content - very awesome results. Another winner by JW for sure.

picture.php

Grizz

Veteran
well there are 4 plants a 5 a chunkypig 2.0 and two hb x gg4 its rather stinky more 5 the hb x gg4 the 2.0

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
Stupid question but what is the other 96.6%?

So like 3.4% Terps, 20% resin, 76% plant matter?

Yeah so this particular sample was ~27% THC, 3.4% Terpenes, and the rest would be water, and plant material.

Ollie

Veteran
By the terp test, GG 5.0 should be more pronounced, in the tranquility department, quite some Myrcene in there !

Any words on that RB-26 ?

Big up

RB26

Vendor
Veteran
By the terp test, GG 5.0 should be more pronounced, in the tranquility department, quite some Myrcene in there !

Any words on that RB-26 ?

Big up

Yes indeed. Many people find GG4 too potent and have really taken to the GG5.0 because its more mellow and easygoing. The GG4 can be a lot for casual tokers.

Ollie

Veteran
Yes indeed. Many people find GG4 too potent and have really taken to the GG5.0 because its more mellow and easygoing. The GG4 can be a lot for casual tokers.
Big up, really valuable information getting gathered here.

Jah Bless

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran

I got mellow and easygoing covered...:tiphat:

where's that #6, yo?

I was just gifted a clone from Colorado labeled GG5. I'm not sure if it's the same one, but I saw the finished product and it had a real heavy Sour Diesel smell to it. The smell is distinctly sour diesel but it's a burn your nose kind of strong. I'll post some pictures as soon as I put a clone into flower.

Grizz

Veteran
I was just gifted a clone from Colorado labeled GG5. I'm not sure if it's the same one, but I saw the finished product and it had a real heavy Sour Diesel smell to it. The smell is distinctly sour diesel but it's a burn your nose kind of strong. I'll post some pictures as soon as I put a clone into flower.

OUR 5 SHOULD NOT BE IN DENVER, RB IS THE ONLY ONE PRODUCING FLOWERS AT THIS TIME EXCEPT FOR SOME LAS VEGAS LOCALS, WHAT YOU HAVE IS EITHER A FAKE OR A S1 ,