What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue 5.0

kashkr0p

Oh Guess I'll delete the cookie thread from my saved pages to make room for gg1 now on my phone.
Thanks guys ��

Day late as always. Finally get the 4 when the 5 is the new flavor lol.
This shit is like keeping up with new Jordans coming out lol

A$NOB

Could you tell us about the GG1? I'm looking forward to the seed drop as well! And will you be attending the emerald cup this year @josey whales? Sorry for all the questions, thanks for your time and energy

sureshot66

Veteran
will the 5.0 be allowed out like the GG4.. or will it be more limited release..
my friends that were approached online by the gg4 camp were told its trademarked and licensed..you need to purchase a license to cultivate it, and purchase cuts only from a dispensary in humboldt all of your product needs to go that dispensary exclusively, no sharing outside selling...so apparently yes it will be released but it sounds like Monsanto is running the distribution

Grizz

Veteran
my friends that were approached online by the gg4 camp were told its trademarked and licensed..you need to purchase a license to cultivate it, and purchase cuts only from a dispensary in humboldt all of your product needs to go that dispensary exclusively, no sharing outside selling...so apparently yes it will be released but it sounds like Monsanto is running the distribution
not, lol ggstrains is . cannaeye is the distributor

sureshot66

Veteran
not, lol ggstrains is . cannaeye is the distributor
well ggstrains claims hes your best friend, and is in the picture with you on your website...so is he not representing you and the gg camp on instagram? if what i stated about the distribution method is wrong please correct, thats how it was explained to me
thanks

Last edited:

Grizz

Veteran
well ggstrains claims hes your best friend, and is in the picture with you on your website...so is he not representing you and the gg camp on instagram? if what i stated about the distribution method is wrong please correct, thats how it was explained to me
thanks

I sent you a pm. rj is by partner in ggstrains, a business we stated. we trade marked ggstrains in NV, WA, CA and its pending in other med states, the future of the marijuana business is huge, big business is taking over and we see the future and what it takes to protect your strains. it has nothing to do with Monsanto. all about making money and god knows I need some. my health is failing fast and RJ has helped me a lot as its hard to do every thing my self especially from a hospital bed.

Grizz

Veteran
the fakes are already out, its been reported someone in MI says they have gg5 . beware of anyone selling gg5 because it not true, if its not cannaeye its fake

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
wow GG 5.0 looks chunky guys , nice work, joesy ,glue crew.
right on too the real, N death to the fakers.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Outlaw gone corporate. Do what you gotta do Joesy and best wishes! Sorry to hear about your health.
:tiphat:

A

acridlab

Michigans so crazy i saw glue#9 on craigslist not too long ago, lol... Said it was a better yielder also...

Gotta love capit alot izm.

On a side note,, joesy, u mind if i knock the 4 up with deathstar, or maybe true og? Im starting to get the itch.....and not trying to be a breeder either,, just for personal addiction is all

SocalNugz

I think a lot of whats happening is kinda like the wifi?
People getting packs of seed or in this case an s1 or a few and the results are numbered an named as such.
Especially in a state where the glue has become so prolific?
Never know i bet the grower said as much but all the dispo cared about was slapin a name on it an slangin it as fast as possible.
Its a theory... i do smoke a lot of pot tho so ya know.... im probably totally wrong...lol
Beaides jw will tell you its all about the groom lake glue cut....
Super top secret.
Fuck im probably out of the circle now:bashhead::wallbash::hide:
But sometimes the public just has to know! THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!

Grizz

Veteran
lol, aliens pissed on the gg strains when marr sprouted them, the secret is out

arcid I can not srop anyone from making seeds. your free to do as you wish

A

acridlab

^^ yeah im free to do the crossings but its much better when i can say " the old man gave me the thumbs up"..

Thnk u sirrr