What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hangover Cures ~~~ Post 'em here.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Break out the ancient secret family recipes, the brethren of ICMag are in need.

it was New Years Eve, lots of partying goin' down, lotsa booze going down, lots of babes doing much the same....... :)

What are your ways to cure these ills:
a) too much alcohol
b) too much ecstasy
c) too much weed :nono:
d) too many 'schrooms
e) too much food
f) too much sex
g) all of the above

and of course the King of all ails felt by millions every January 1st, 'my headache makes me wanna puke'

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
A- painkillers and sleep
B- food and quiet
C- no such thing:)
D- hide!
E- alka seltzer
F- as c
G- sleep

Happy new year!

JointOperation

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What are your ways to cure these ills:
a) too much alcohol........time water and food...
b) too much ecstasy .......... time water food and a opiate ...
c) too much weed
no.gif
..... only too much when edibles.. and ill take a benzo to curb the panic attack lol..
d) too many 'schrooms . just wait it out man.. those things always are fun.. besides the sometimes puking or shitting like crazy for a lil bit.. but once thats over.. let the good times roll.
e) too much food ... lol funny one.. just chill and smoke get hungry again..

all the above.. get weed weed and more weed.
[/FONT]

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
On the occasions I overindulged, Gatoraid was my "cure all" for the morning after. If that did not work...then it was always, "hair of the dog". Sometimes one has to re-enter the fog...before leaving it.

A - water the night of/dabs the next morning
B - lots of weed
C - water/good thoughts
D - chill in the most comfortable part of my apartment
E - dabs and sleep
F - this isn't a problem haha
G - weed will help just about all these situations for me

St. Phatty

Hot Bath.

BUT ...
A/ don't drown.

B/ careful not to leave the water running, could do $20K of moisture damage real quick.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Break out the ancient secret family recipes, the brethren of ICMag are in need.

What are your ways to cure these ills:
a) too much alcohol
b) too much ecstasy
c) too much weed :nono:
d) too many 'schrooms
e) too much food
f) too much sex
g) all of the above

and of course the King of all ails felt by millions every January 1st, 'my headache makes me wanna puke'

a-stop drinking about an hour & a half before crashing. drink so much water that you think you will die. surprise! no hangover in the morning...
b-d I understand the situation, but fail to see a problem.
e-put down the cocktail sauce & step away from the peel & eat shrimp tray.
f-send her to my place.
g-it's only once a year, ya damn baby! man up & smile...:tiphat:

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
re:alcohol.

Water, all the time, everytime. I've heard good things about a few inhalations of pure oxygen.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Seriously tho, with alcohol hangover try tomato juice with a good few shakes of Worcestershire sauce...... Settles the stomach like nothing else... Followed by 1000mg paracetamol (acetaminophen) and 600mg ibuprofen (?) cure handed down by my old grandmother, rest her soul.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
helps too have access to medical supplies....nothing beats ...pure O2....and IV steroids too help one bounce back.....well that and keeping a Dr. in the family

shithawk420

Veteran
Man,I had to do all that last year Yortbogey.wasn't very fun either.I was going through DTs in the coldest blizzard of the year.alcohol the cause and solution to all lifes problems

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my most memorable new years day hangover.......

my most memorable new years day hangover.......

1983, I was in Jamestown Rhode Island to do the Penguin Plunge, a new years day dip in the ocean to benefit the RI Special Olympics via pledges each participant gets from friends and family. All of my pledges were based out of NY from the bar I worked at, about $400 worth, I'd done the plunge in '81 & '82 so this would be business as usual.

aaff5555_zps9571638f.jpg

I woke up new years day with the worst jack daniels/cocaine hangover imaginable, my frigging hair hurt when it moved, there was no way I'd survive the plunge w/o giving myself a heart attack.

The big after party was always held @ The Narragansett Cafe in town, I couldn't give my pledge $$$ as I'd failed to go in, so I took my own $400 and made the donation the RISO would have gotten.

red rider

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I drank for 35 years hard and could handle the hang overs pretty much. However the last 5 years I quit drinking all together not because of the hang over but because of my wife's bitching the next day about what I did the night before. But I've had some hangovers in the past that would kill a lesser man or a small horse and weed was the best remedy for me.

Latest posts

Latest posts