What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizz

Veteran
I guess it is low yielder, sirsmokesalot only got 2lb per light,
OGanics hasent said what he got, unc has been getting close to a lb off one plant or more.
dans hit good numbers as well, cant remember what he got.
myself with vert lights getting around 5 to 6 zips per plant

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Hahahaha a low yielder!
True it doesnt get massive colas. But I got a couple pics ill throw later up along with a dry wieght and you tell me its a low yielder.

Plus its the fast growing plant ever. I can grow a huge bush it like 2days from clone. And it finishes pretty quick. So it can outcrop the shit out of the average.
And o yeah, theres no larf, its the easiest plant ever to trim (besides the excessive stickness), and the buds are super heavy.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Yes it's a 2+# per 1k in 16sqft
That is without co2. Just passive intake n big high low temp swings cuz winter temps. I think it will give me 2# a light every time as long as I veg right.
The buds are not small either. Compared to some monster yes but my tops dried were about size of toilet paper roll. A fist full of stank treat.

Last edited:

OGorganic

Veteran
I only got a measly 1.7 a light lol. It was my first time doing hydro and my first time running the glue. Will deffo get 2+ next time.

Grizz

Veteran
I am curious johnny , are you actually interested in this strain or just trolling the thread ?

pappy masonjar

Veteran
Josey. Im pretty sure that was a blatant attempt at getting this thread closed. Im sure hes aware of why the other was closed. And he for sure knows the tou.
Hes been super inflammatory in gg4 threads forever, so id say hes just a straight troll.

Watts, no, it doesnt taste like gorilla glue. But its literally, by far, the stickest weed ive ever come across. I cant even explain how sticky it is.
Plus, it grows like a gorilla and can knock you out so id say the name is very fitting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.