What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO!

High Jinks

tried this today with some undergrowth that was starting to suffocate. A very small amount went a long way. used the 70% and still didnt take 20 mins. Thanks for the tips. :bandit:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey guy's! :wave:

i'm glad everybody is having a great time!:rasta:

Nice work Dumpster Diver!:yes:

Siddartha- You are not wasting your time bro! just practice a lil bit........... though don't think yield would be pretty high on shwagg?(depending on trich coverage),,, but some dank oil comes outta them shwagg:yummy: just give it a lil time bro....... when i started mine used to be all runny and oily....... but still smoked it:joint: then i shaked it for less time and noticed end product get harder gradually........ now...... its a lil softer than a jolly rancher candy........

Flexo- grind consistensy........ would say its a quick grind just to break up the buds but not as far as joint consistensy....... like oatmeal i would say.........? glad your enjoying it bro!:bongsmi:

onthecouch- thanks bro! love the huge rips and strong expansion:D:yes:

High Jinks- small amount goes a long way:yes: i'm doing fresh plant material at the time being due to mites:bat: verry impressed w/ the results!

i'm stoned to the bone:headbange:

:smoweed:

peace!

mm

Swoop420

great post! thanks MM! i tried this method for the first time after reading this thread and wow... super easy, super fast, and suuuper potent!!

swoop

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
i'm glad you guys are liking it Lotatokin and Swoop420!:wave::bongmi:

i'm smoking on some now........... made em from the stems of the nugs i've smoked....... instead of going to the trash i put em in a shot glass and make a run o" hash when its full.............

7557stems.JPG

some pics of me hash smoking........... nice bubbles it forms......... :rasta:

7557hash_bubbles_3.JPG

7557hash_bubbles_2.JPG

7557hash_bubbles.JPG

i'm gone! verry potent stuff:yes: :ubduct:

everybody have fun and take care!

peace!

mm

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hóla :wave:

Im sorry MM that I havent found the time or iso to do this experiment, but now when I see that fellow fin FJ has done it, I know I am going to know where to get iso very soon!

Dumpsterdriver: Damn man, I would love to smoke some of that Vietnamese iso :yummy: I remember you asking some advice to your Vietnamese grow on UST. Did you make any seeds of that fine cultivar?

+ How old she was when you finally decided to yell: TIMBE-E-E-R?

We are definitely going to see some of Herbalistics haze ISO very soon!!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok guys & gals, I visited the local pharmacy and copped 100 ml ISO with me and I am currently collecting all the once sifted haze trim together to make this oil won stickysticky!!!

BTW: I was thinking that after there is no ISO left, just the oil, I am going to mix that oil with haze kiff to make somekind of jellyhash :D(is it jellyhash?)

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Ok :D I didnt made any "jellyhash", but instead, I twirled two small oil balls between my fingers :D I weighted those balls and got 0.3 G, but there was one delicious looking slide in the razorblade and nice rock in spoon, so im pretty satisfied. After all, I did shake it hard only 18 seconds!

I did took one hit from a razorblade when I warmed it and tryed to melt it into grinded Neville´s Haze budshake, which I did use to make little joint.

After taking couple puff´s from the joint I feeled the first "rush" and after finishing the joint about an hour ago I been very high and managed to **** up VERY important phonecall :bashhead:

The hit, which I took from the blade, reminded me of the taste of vaporized erb. Those same complex tastes and aromas, damn :yummy:

I take some pics later and upload them, so you guys can see what im been doing & smoking :joint: Yeah, that´s right = IM VERY HIGH!!!

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
hey Herbalistic! Glad your having fun!:joint:

i must say that this stuff is not verry high in yield........ but high in quality!

this bowl got 4 of my friends and I really blasted in a bbq a few weeks back.......
7557DSC01942.JPG

:yummy:
7557DSC01928.JPG

everybody enjoy!

peace!

mm

waydee

SilverSurfer_OG said:
I have asked in a few pharmacies and phoned the local medical supplies place but to no avail... i guess its so drunks dont get hold of it. They all just have this stuff in the green bottle

Same situation in the UK, the only "local" source of pure isopropyl (might be called isopropanol too) is in electronics stores, I presume as a connection cleaner or something. Its relatively expensive though and sold in smallish cans but i believe its 99% pure.

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
mexicanmafia said:
hey Herbalistic! Glad your having fun!:joint:

i must say that this stuff is not verry high in yield........ but high in quality!

this bowl got 4 of my friends and I really blasted in a bbq a few weeks back.......
7557DSC01942.JPG

:yummy:

everybody enjoy!

peace!

mm

Hola MM :wave:

I really do believe that you guys were wasted after smoking that amount of this ickystuff!!!

I have done some oil every day after the day I learned the technique :D

I know I promised some pics and im definitely going to post them inside this forthcoming weekend!

I had "awful" much of trim & branches & sunleaves from previous harvest´s and now I found the ultimate way to reduce their size & collect all the potency of them = BIG THANK YOU!!!

DANK STICKYICKY GALORE, VIVA LA MEXICAN MAFIA!!!!!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola MM :wave:

Here´s some of the pics I promised.

First ill show you how 3 G of Lowryder buds turns into qwiso-oil.

Btw, I did this patch yesterday and washed it for 12 seconds and I must say it´s the most best/pure I have made. It was almost colorless and the only color that did grap on it were from previous oilmakings (second wash oil) that were on razorblade -> this is the shi-a-t!!!

Sorry for the lowquality pics!

I can try to take some time today and photograph all them haze qwiso-oil ball´s that I have made previously, ok?

And btw, you definitely shouldnt throw the material away after first quick wash, but pour little iso into them and let it solvent for overnight. Then evapuarate the iso from it and you will result very oily & messy stuff that you cannot make ball´s because it´s so running and it holds some plantmateria in it.

But...

You can scrape it on razorblade and select your favorite bud and wipe that running oil into bud and smoke/vaporize it! And let me tell you MM, it´s definitely worth doing that. It isnt as strong as the quick washed one (clearly), but it really does hide great potency, so try it and you believe, ok?

Once again, thank you for this tutorial very, very muchos Mexican Mafia!!!

-BG-

Good thread and nice stuff everyone :yes:
I made some yesterday...nice black sticky hash :yummy: very potent indeed..!

and it bubbles so nicely :D

...take care :wave:

skar

hello mexican bro,

after reading a lot this thread, i have just done my first try at ISO.

I'm going to smoke some after the dinner and will report that, but really thanks to have maked this thread it's a easy way to get ISO for the first timer.

The alcohol i used is a 95° from the local drugstore, i have plenty of trims to play with so i will make more and more ISO in the next days...:joint:

This first batch is with some LUI trims.

>>>

15442ISO_making_1-med.JPG

15442ISO_making_2-med.JPG

15442ISO_making_3-med.JPG

15442ISO_making_4-med.JPG

15442ISO_making_5-med.JPG

15442ISO_making_6-med.JPG

15442ISO_making_7-med.JPG

:wave:

mexicanmafia

Dank Galore!
wow! nice pics everybody! :yummy:

Herbalistic- you've got some nice clear pre thc there my friend! i'm salivating!:yummy: i must try that 12 sec wash........... hehehe...... i will try that second wash and will use the sticky-icky for rolling papers........ gettem all zapped up:D

BG- Love how it bubbles bro! nice pics bro!

Skar- hey brother! nice clean hash!:joint: have some fun w/ that trim bro!

take care everybody:wave: gotta go pay a ticket now...........

peace!

mm

R

Reinhold

Was wondering whats the return on say every 1oz of cannabis to hash? 2-5 grams? Ive never smoked this stuff but a gram would get you high how many times you say? Thanks just wondering cause I want to make some but just curious on the return.

Fun_Go

simple question

simple question

any chance to use the same way to get good oil n stuff from medium commercial quality of solid?

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
yes you can make oil from hash using many different solvents fun_go. ethanol, isopropyl, ether, acetone, butane, hexane lots of solvents work but select one you are comfortable with and hopefully can eliminate the toxins in.