You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Post your Greenhouse

Thread Title Search
Post your Greenhouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-11-2017, 04:23 AM #301
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud offarmerlion has much to be proud of
All grown up now !

The left, middle and right sides of my greenhouse. Some plants will be harvested at end of October. The balance will be in the first week or so of November depending on weather. Have a great day. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:03 AM #302
doublejj

doublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of light
2ea 30x60x15 Karmans greenhouses

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2308.jpg
Views:	556
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	444114

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:41 PM #303
juztbudz

juztbudz is on a distinguished road
Greenhouse improvements 2018

This season my nephew and I put in raised grow boxes and added a watering system. The boxes are a godsend, making maneuvering much easier and that water system means it is closer to being a one man (or woman) operation. Getting outstanding results...this years line up is Lemon Kush, Hulkamania, Head Band, The White (aka Triangle), Dream and Cherry Pie. Should be a great harvest.
juztbudz is offline Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 11:45 PM #304
purplepassion

purplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nice
Anyone have tips on controlling night time humidity, I’m about 1500 sqf.

Old 09-16-2018, 04:14 PM #305
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the roughgladysvjubb is a jewel in the rough
There is a product out there that I used to use in the early '80's. You can spray it on either plastic or glass. It makes the condensation just run down the sides of the glass or plastic. It comes as a concentrate. The only problem is that I can not remember the name of it. It worked well and stopped the condensate from dripping on to the buds.

Last edited by gladysvjubb; 09-16-2018 at 04:15 PM.. Reason: Remove sig
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 04:54 PM #306
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladysvjubb View Post
There is a product out there that I used to use in the early '80's. You can spray it on either plastic or glass. It makes the condensation just run down the sides of the glass or plastic. It comes as a concentrate. The only problem is that I can not remember the name of it. It worked well and stopped the condensate from dripping on to the buds.
I wonder if Rain-X would work...
GOT_BUD? is online now Quote

Old 09-16-2018, 04:56 PM #307
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to beholdGOT_BUD? is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepassion View Post
Exhaust fans, roof vents...

Or is it really humid at night where you are?
GOT_BUD? is online now Quote

Old 09-17-2018, 04:42 PM #308
purplepassion

purplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nicepurplepassion is just really nice
It’s really humid exhaust just pulls more humid air in

Old 09-17-2018, 04:58 PM #309
purplepassion

My outdoor plants aren’t getting any mold but the greenhouse is
purplepassion is online now Quote

Old 09-18-2018, 12:57 AM #310
Noonin NorCal

Noonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of lightNoonin NorCal is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplepassion View Post
Run a dehumidifier at night
Noonin NorCal is offline Quote