What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mk-Ultra smoke report

HOVAH2.0

This report is being writing exactly 20 mins after smoking some MK ultra sourced from a very close vendor within the city limits of SFCA. This taste is of lemonade and sugar lemon tarts with sprinkles of sugar that continues to linger in your month. Mk Ultra is a very special experience that has immediately occupied a place in my top 5 strains, along with Sensi Star, Kali Mist its a must have for all smokers. MK ultra is a transcending and totally different from what I've ever thought weed could be. It's that should be was treated to a very special taste of .
Ive been doing this shit " weed" for more the 14 years and Ive would hear stories of various strains giving a "creative high" but Ive never experienced that sensation until MK ultra.
I never thought id ever buy a zip from a dispensary but id only bought a gram but Mk ultra is so special, I may swallow my pride and for the first time buy in bulk from a dispensary! Mk Ultra. a must try.

Last edited: