What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gene Traders Ludlow Mass Sunday Jan 14th

marmarb

limited amounts of
green crack
blue dream

ill have super 91 and tresdawg for trade

looking for any of the forum cuts ie

gsc or mac casey jones or any of the main ogs

ill have a shit ton of seeds to trade also

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

I kept GG#4 alive for what 2 years now? It's really stressful though, especially when you are down to that last cut.
Still got my GG#4 going strong, got ahold of a few others I bought from someone off Strainly, if they come out dank as fuck like GG#4 I'm keeping them forever too, almost ready to flower the new clones.

marmarb

Been talking to a few of the vendors most cuts are starting at 3-400 or 4 for 1k which to me is outrageous. I'd advise setting up on ig or members that are going that way you won't be disappointed.

T

TakenByTheSky

Holy shit who the hell is selling shit for that price?

I went to the last one and most clones were $50-60

marmarb

4 different vendors sent me quotes of 300 plus for cuts shit is wild this is whats gonna ruin these types of events.

taken ill send the list over in messages.

marmarb

these are going for 300 each or 1k for 4

Attachments

• 300 cuts.jpg
    300 cuts.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 38

Cannabologist

Veteran
I like these events and the idea of these events and I've even been to a few and more and the problem I see now is going to these and getting "grower AIDS"...

And I mean... Like..> Anything! Everything!

Selling cuts, trading cuts, and every grower from miles around interacting... LOL if people are worried about this bullshit china virus, I'll tell you what I worry about > Powdery mildew and root aphids.

I've seen plenty of times I've been there and there are noticeable signs of bug damage on clones being sold. You're probably not going to see the bug, but you'll see the slight signs... Spotting, "flaking", and some other symptoms of munchers.

Does anyone even, at least, SPRAY THEIR SHOES with some sort of soapy cleaning or other disinfecting agent before you get in your car???

Are you going to strip off (or burn) all your clothes before you get in the car?

How about when you get in your house? Or before??

"Hey would you hand me a towel when I get home so the neighbors don't see me running from the car inside I have to run to shower in the bathroom when I get back" <<<< pretty much a real story.

oh and yeah theres the...

"YES I would like to do your high paying consulting job and try and fix your horrible problem with mold and bugs. EXCEPT I don't want to bring that shit home with me are you nuts?? How much are you paying me??? You do know all my strains are better than yours???"

So like... I'm just sayin.... Even I may go.. Cause like, I'm bored! Its good times! Good weed! Fun to see people and support the industry! And fuck this fake virus no being social bullshit! We're weed people. We're scofflaws. Omg someone shoot me I used the word "scofflaw"....

but.

Do I want to buy those cuts??? Sure... Uh..> I'm not paying prob over $50 from a guy especially for stuff I don't know isn't coming from a tissue culture lab-level cloning operation, with no pedigree, no trust, no at least somewhat of a company, and even then, you only cut away the vectors for disease in TC and once it's out of the lab, forget it, you are simply introducing mold and disease back onto supposedly "clean" clones.

But that's just me, cause I'm all set. Someone might need to pay $100+ dollars or more for some good cuts, yeah, I mean, honestly it's probably the minimum I would charge at an event like this also for some stuff. .... You know, you do retail, you know you have your low money, your mid money, and your high range. And they can just clone it forever, sell it as clones even, etc.,.
But jesus christ I wouldn't charge my friends that lol.

Also I use AGE as much as "elite-ness" or status as a metric for how much a clone is worth money wise (along with how good the high/flavor is as well)... FOR INSTANCE.. Something under 5, or especially 3 years old as a clone, is worth much less than something over 5 years, which at that point could garner a price label over $100.

Usually depending how good something is, I would tack on anywhere from $100 dollars to $10,000 dollars per year that cut has been alive (in that keeper's possession). Anything less than 5 years old I really wouldn't do this for though > it simply hasn't proven itself worthy through the test of time on many levels, first being market viable, but also being able to simply survive the barrage of diseases and pests that will likely befall it, which also takes some love and care of a grower to keep it... Meaning, it was worth keeping as well versus anything else.

So even with your Cannomic Labs clones, who I think will be there... Like, you're walking into an open sewer and the white plague is airborne, the worst threats are microscopic. They travel in your clothes, your hair, and your feet.

I'm not knocking the event, I'm just saying be careful.

Not of that china virus bs again. I think you have more to worry about with bad MA drivers than that.:headbange

And the bugs! Like. Burn your clothes. And the cuts you buy after. And seeds. Just like. Assume there's spores and stuff on there. So like, yeah. Spend your money, drive that economy, and burn it. Cause you realize shit! What were you thinking lol! And it's ok, you realize ahh well. You helped out the economy.

Oh.. and theres these neat handheld UV wands being sold at home depot.. Sure you can grab em online... DO they work for viruses (and mold)??//... Uh... Maybe.. BUT FUCKING CHRIST SELL SOME EYE PROTECTION WITH IT WILL YA! >... the warning on the back is not enough.. DO NOT look at that shit. Christ. "Hey Lets sell some blinding wands with very little warning" "ok!" lol.

But Idk I saw those and thought hell yeah, seeing as using UV is something I want to incorporate into things and many commercial setups already are using uv cleaning lighting in their ductwork and so on.... Something like those wands is very good for this and the home, IF they work.. Shit.. If those things can kill mold.. AND other bugs. Mold alone is good enough but... Man.. Can someone get Med Genomics on this?? Maybe I'll hit someone up...

Last edited:

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
only $300 to get a real votski or Brunson cut??? that's hella cheap. Brunson's in that video with Cardi B right?

I'd chop all this virus laden old school poop I'm growing to get my hands on that flame. all of it.

ECSD, Wedding Cake, Mac1, Forum GSC, GMO, SSH.
picture.php

OGKB 2.0, Josh D OG Kush, Chem sis, Triangle Kush.
picture.php

why would anyone grow Blue Dream, Hollywood pure kush, Runtz, Face off OG and HeadBand if they could grow that Brunson, yo?
waste of time, Brunson changed the game with that Cardi B Bro!
picture.php

forget that Chem D , Dosidos, Durban Poison, Pre-98 Bubba Kush and Corey Stardawg and get with the new-new.
picture.php

T

TakenByTheSky

It looks like something that started good is being taken over by crooks and con men.

Just a tip for clone buyers. Watch out for the guy selling "piff" cuts.

When asked he said his "piff" was "a bag seed find from LBs, he said he had it tested and it came back as a skunk/og hybrid, anyone that knows about piff knows it's some kind of haze with an incensey smell, not a skunk OG.

The story on his sour diesel and New York diesel is the same, all bagseed finds.

If you support people price gouging it will continue, if the visitors don't pay it they will go home with nothing and come back cheaper next time. If you pay out the ass the trend will continue.