What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Prodigy

staypuff

Damn sad day hip hop loses a legend in the game Prodigy which was one half the infamous Mob Deep from Queens NY died at the age of 42. !!! Rip my dude :fsu:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
RIP P ! What a sad new to start the day with... Been a big fan since years... I will listen again to the classic "hell on earth" album today, one of my personal fav from Mobb Deep...

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Yeah it's fire! Don't forget Mobb Deep "Juvenile hell", "The infamous" album & "Return of the mac" solo album from P... Legend like him never die !

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
my chain cost a quarter mill, imagine what i spend gun shopping. something smells off. how can you be rich in america and die in the hospital? that just seems off to me.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Im being watched by snake eyes, beat with shed skins hundreds of times, surrounded by crash dummies and empty minds. Get your shit together dunn, see between the lines and stay awoke to the ways of the wikedest kind. Infamous cause of the way I write rhymes plus my story's more foul than your newborn eating swine. Catch a seat, its about to get deep, like squeezing fluroide on your brush for your teeth or, taking your seed to get shots every week, we need to pay more attention to our surroundings. Busy wildn' all for the wrong cause, put the same strength into something thatll pay off. Dont forget your souls involved, that same energy you put out, comes right back and revolves. Ill smash you, dunn, only if I have to, I would hate too, but, Id be more than glad too.

HNIC, Infamous, Hell on Earth, Product of the 80's still get regular play from me... R.I.P. Prodigy.

staypuff

yo the heavy metal king, hold big shit with spare clips,

you can see an eclipse when the MAC spits that your top got split

Layin dead with open eyes close his eye lids

Turn off his lights, switch to darkness

Cause deep in the abyss is street life

Blood on my kicks shit on my knife

You'z the wild child kid turning men into mice

I was born to take power leave my mark on this planet

The phantom of crime rap nigga's is left stranded

Shutdown your operation closed for business

Leave a foul taste in yo mouth like guiness