What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2017 sweet line up

B

bigganjabud

Well it's nearly that time

STEP RIGHT UP BOYS AND GIRLS (AND OTHERS IF YOUR READING LOL)

TADAAAAAAAAAA

THE STARS OF THE UP COMING ATTRACTION WILL BE THE NEWEST GIRLS IN THE SWEET STABLES

so this time for my first grow back il be having a grow at.......

SAN FERNANDO VALLEY LEMON KUSH

Developed from a selected clone of San Fernando Valley OG Kush, one of the oldest and most original OG Kush genetics, characterized by a pleasant and complex OG Kush scent crossed with very aromatic Lemon Thai. The other elite clone that intervenes in the cross is a Kosher Kush. This is a modern genetic from the OG Kush family that is very recognized for its quality in the zone of Los Angeles and nearby areas (California). San Fernando Lemon Kush will captivate you by its intense aroma of original lemony tones of OG Kush and hints of solvent, notes of spices, wood and blue cypress. The plant grows with Indica-Sativa structure leaning to the Sativa side. This type of American varieties with strong presence of the limonene terpene is highly valued in the USA for cannabis extractions.

Genetics: San Fernando Valley OG Kush x Lemon Thai x Kosher Kush
Indica/ Sativa: 35%/65%
Indoor Blooming: 9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September to early October

INDIGO BERRY KUSH

This variety was created within a programme of the Sweet Seeds’ R+D Department that was focused on the search for exquisite and marvellous earthy aromas. Indigo Berry Kush is a combo of an elite clone of So G Kush (OG Kush x LA Confidential x Trainwreck) and our elite clone of Blue Monster (Blueberry‘99 x Black Domina‘98). Indigo Berry Kush has a very sweet aroma with nice and strong earthy notes. The very sweet aroma has pleasant, strong earthy notes. This scent comes mixed with a background of aromas typical of the OG Kush family, featuring exotic and pepper spicy tones with a fresh touch of cypress. This great resin crystals producer will have an Indica structure and produce a big main bud, very resinous and compact, complemented with plenty of side branches completely covered by smaller flowers of the highest quality.

Genetics: So G Kush x Blue Monster
Indica/ Sativa: 60%/40%
Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks
Outdoor Harvest: late September

AND

CRYSTAL CANDY

Variety developed in a special program of Sweet Seeds’ R&D&I Department focused on finding curious, exquisite and subtle sweet aromas that reminds of an aromatic candy store. Crystal Candy flowers has a delicious aroma of fruit gums with touches of strawberry and hints of ripe melon. Crystal Candy is a great producer of aromatic resin crystals that cover the flowers and souranding leaves with a very high density of long, large-headed trichomes. The appearance of the plant is Indica-Sativa. She is very vigorous and productive producing large buds and long lateral branches.

Oh and this is starting before my beans get here so I can sort my grow room out with you lovely lot from the ground up

So this time my idea is perpetual pistals hahaha

Yeah I'm fully back and done away with all the pissing about

My ideas are mum/clone space

And not one but two dr120s so that's a lot more output as let's face facts being Dankrupt ain't the one

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Nice choice of varieties my friend ;)
Thanks for starting a diary with our seeds, hope you enjoy the grow!

Keep it sweet!
jaypp

B

bigganjabud

Hey Jaypp

I haven't been about for a while but I'm back now just waiting for the drop from the postman hahaha

Now to everyone else

THIS IS A LITTLE UPDATE

Right in other news though TADAAA

I started putting together my new dream room today, before, I was limited as it was my mrs flat, and I had space just enough to house a 1.2m tent
This time I got space for everything x2 and a steady consistent supply of herb

Well that's the aim anyway!!!

Set up...

Currently consists of.......

1 secret Jardin dr120 mk2

New veg l. e. d. (can't remember name off top of head and baby is sleeping on my chest atm so will sort out an update in the morning on that!)

Erm I'm a propper messy person so everything just got thrown in the room I'm putting the tents in, at the moment it's a sort of half chaos and half getting there!!

I've got something set up in mind with two tents and a couple of bells and whistles I really want the whole led + hps combo in the flower tent (yeah there is a dilemma there BTW)

I'm still not sure if I should just SCROG 2-4 plants every six weeks, and try and keep mum's at the ready OR just keep growing out bits and bobs and just keep a steady flow of plants moving from veg to flower tents???????????

Someone suggest something please cos I'm lost I've got space and ideas for set ups but please any perpetual heads that are reading this (if anyone is on here old or new throw some ideas at me please)

Clone and seedling tent (nifty little bay 6 jobby tbh I'm in love with it bought it as a set it came with a lovely lumii t5 unit and a tray of cubes)

Well to be honest boys and girls I am not sure if I've done myself justice by not putting up pics at the min

HOWEVER I HAVE SOMETHING UP MY SLEEVE

MWAHAHAHAA

I'm easy to work out tho il be updating with pics and the home that is going to host these absolutely amazing (if they up to the standard I remember) delights from sweet seeds

Well that's me for now people so good night sleep tight and don't let the girls out ya sight

1 love

This has been Sgt bgb reporting from the front line of the growers army quarters

REPORTING FOR DUTY DRILL SARGENT SIR....

(apologies for that last bit little man is now fast asleep in the middle of the bed and it's zombie time hahahaha still catching up with boys on xbox hahaha)

Actually as said il be back in a few hours as to sort some pics and stuff out for ya

Cheers for reading

Any questions or suggestions holla

B

bigganjabud

Just about to go and sort my shit out
Going back into the room of requirements and getting the other tent set up

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get that shit sorted look forward to your show will be doing the same ones as you at a later date so will be watching looks like a very good choice of ladies best of luck and welcome back from your break ..:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Kettles on

Kettles on

Get that shit sorted look forward to your show will be doing the same ones as you at a later date so will be watching looks like a very good choice of ladies best of luck and welcome back from your break ..:tiphat:

Yeah mate kushteeee hahaa

Ere.......

Never guess what?????

I've clearly forgotten how to upload pics sorry people or darksider and Jaypp and anyone else who stumble upon this

Back to the sticky I go

There's boiled water in the kettle

Also measured my tap water yesterday and tbh it comes out of tap at 6.5ph and 0.2ec
Without any filters woooooooooooooop woooooooooooooop

Soon come

B

bigganjabud

Right then my people

I've just put the kettle on, cos I've just realised how bloody ocd I am about my whole room at the min, as now Ive decided two scrogs and a mum tent so meh it's now made me start sorting shit out

Even if a tad bit differently than my theory had been to begin with hahaa

Right git some other bits to do then I'm gonna photo the doodahs out of this thread MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Here's the mum/clone station tent

I've got two seedlings in there at the min but they ain't for this diary so I can't really tell what they are in this diary but I'm sure I can edit this post in a week to add a link to that

OK more pics upcoming

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Shiney new veg led from viperspectra
It was a marine tank light but there is so much blue on it that I've nicked it and got rid of my tank cos it was only holding zoanthids and pulsing xenia

NOT really into keeping fish if I'm honest PREFER TO CATCH EM HAHA

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

Still loads of stuff to put up and sort out so ere we go just so ya can see some mess

B

bigganjabud

picture.php

This is my intake fan sock lol gimmi a sec il show ya how it's set

picture.php

For anyone interested in specs it's a systemair 125e2 and the complimenting extraction fan is the rvk150e2

picture.php

That's one of the new kaisen filters, not sure if anyone's tryed em yet so gonna be giving a review on these new bits over the next few month

STAY tuned for that

B

bigganjabud

Your still waiting for me to sort out the sister tent and the hps setup with the other filter and fans with the new hydro system

SEE IT'S ALL GROW OVER ERE

Until next time people's

ONE love and Nuff buds

NAMESTAE

Bgb

F

FreeUrMind

Nice one bro looks like your ready to rock.can't wait to see the dank....

B

bigganjabud

Seeds still ain't landed yet see ongoing gorilla and atomic thread by me if ya crave an update on anything else I've been doing

Snydgrow

Looks good mate looking forward to seeing your progress :)

What's the bay6 tents like good value for money? Also good choice on fan controller ram one right?

Good luck

Snydgrow

B

bigganjabud

Yeah man but I got a different one for my other tent just need to watch a tutorial