What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sucks when you lose someone and never get to say good bye.

DJXX

Veteran
Before you know it, a song will come on, or you will see a car just like his or something else that deadon reminds you of him...and thats just him saying hi...always remember to tell everyone you know, you love them....cause you never know when its the last time you can...much love your way..DJXX

R

Rubber Chicken

About 15 years ago, my closest friend since late high school, was staying in a spare room at a place i was renting.

He had had mental problems since high school, but it progressed very rapidly and he was VERY unwell.....

Anyway, there's too much i could type about the next 7-8 years, sometimes we didn't talk for months, maybe even a year or 2, other times when we would see each other it was, well, like seeing an old friend you hadn't seen for years. :)

We both dabbled in psychedelics among other things, and perhaps more than 'dabbled' in ecstasy....... but blah, blah...... i'm making my story too long...... back on track.....

The last time i saw him, was when he was staying in the spare room in the house i rented, he still acted strange a lot (but i'm not exactly the most 'normal' human either) but in the few previous months he was more lucid than he had been in years, and i felt 'i think he might come out the other side of this somewhat'.

I was laying in my bed half asleep and he came in and handed me a piece of paper with a phone number on it and said 'if you want to get hold of me call me here' and walked out the door......

The next morning i got a phone call telling me that he killed himself.

Peace and best wishes, Packerfan.

brown_thumb

Come away, O human child!
To the waters and the wild
With a faery, hand in hand,
For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.
~~ Yeats ~~