Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Diy steel hoop house.

Thread Title Search
Diy steel hoop house. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2017, 08:11 PM #11
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Subbed as fuck

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-01-2017, 08:23 PM #12
Oedipus

Oedipus is on a distinguished road
Fuck yeah , this looks awesome , nice write up and pic turtotiral. Some inspiration is what i'm needing, thanks xD
Oedipus is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2017, 08:41 PM #13
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent diy build! Thanks for taking the time to post it up!

I fully agree DH has no place in a GH. I use a wood stove. I have plenty of firewood, but if I didn't I would go pellets.

I'm curious how you will be building the ends. Everyone does it different.

Thanks again for taking the time!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 03-02-2017, 07:51 PM #14
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of light
Lester beans: wood is really great. I heat my house with a wood stove. Wouldn't even dream of using a pellet stove or anything else in my house. In smallish greenhouses in my climate
CrushnYuba is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2017, 07:59 PM #15
Bluto

Bluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura aboutBluto has a spectacular aura about
Looks nice and sturdy
Bluto is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2017, 02:43 AM #16
ronbo51

ronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to allronbo51 is a name known to all
Love pellet stoves. Had one for almost 20 years in Maine. Nice thing is that you can fill the hopper and go to work all day, or go to sleep at night and everything chugs along. Good call.
ronbo51 is offline Quote

Old 03-03-2017, 07:01 PM #17
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of lightCrushnYuba is a glorious beacon of light
My last post got cut off. I use wood for heat in my house..pellet is key for greenhouse. The new ones have thermostats and auto ignition. Let's you go fully automated. It will turn on at night and turn off in the am on its own. On overcast winter days, when solar gain isn't enough to get it up to 70f+, it will run for a few minutes and shut off. When humidity is to high outside (raining out), my controller will heat and vent at the same time in cycles, dropping my humidity better then any dehumidifier. I can explain more about how this works of any of you are interested.
Just wanted to show you one more thing about foundations before I move on. If you hit rock when you are pounding your ground stakes in, stop. If you keep beating it down it will just go in crooked. Just mount the receiver to the box and put another stake in for support as close as you can without hitting rock.

I'm using 1x2 strips all around to mount my wiggle wire to. Using these bent around my end walls is an experiment. They are completely unnecessary if using wiggle wire channel.

O and just a fun picture. I picked up dirt for my starts. I veg my seeds and clones in 20 gallon bags of dirt. Cut the top off the bag and drop a seed start/clone in. Then I cut the bag and drop into it's final spot when it's time to plant. 148 3cft bags.
CrushnYuba is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:05 PM #18
who dat is
Cave Dweller

who dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond reputewho dat is has a reputation beyond repute
who dat is has completed 16 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
You may not vote on any more threads today.
Thank you for keeping us in the loop. Good progress

Instagram @whodatisco
Who grows Glue better than you. (current)
who dat is is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2017, 03:19 AM #19
caljim
I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.

caljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to allcaljim is a name known to all
Just cruising the forum and found this. Great thread and thanks for taking the time. Really like what your doing.
caljim is offline Quote

Old 03-04-2017, 03:55 AM #20
Fred Sanford

Fred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really nice
Very cool and inspiring. Thanks for sharing. 5 stars.
Fred Sanford is offline Quote