Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > New extraction technique? Rosin tech?

Thread Title Search
New extraction technique? Rosin tech? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2015, 12:31 AM #21
Rotel

Rotel has a spectacular aura aboutRotel has a spectacular aura aboutRotel has a spectacular aura aboutRotel has a spectacular aura aboutRotel has a spectacular aura about
BHO FTW IMO

6 Plants 12kW - 30 to 40 pounds per 75 day cycle
Rotel is offline Quote

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 03-08-2015, 12:52 AM #22
krunchbubble
Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad At, Just Be Patient....

krunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivorkrunchbubble is a survivor
Can someone post this tech so I can try it...
krunchbubble is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2015, 01:12 AM #23
JColtrane

JColtrane is a jewel in the roughJColtrane is a jewel in the roughJColtrane is a jewel in the roughJColtrane is a jewel in the roughJColtrane is a jewel in the roughJColtrane is a jewel in the roughJColtrane is a jewel in the rough
https://www.georgeforemancooking.com/...lve-grill.aspx

put ptfe sheets on heating surface, fresh wet bud in the middle and press ... or so I've been told.

However if you wanna see the real rosin tech posted ala 2006 on icmag, GW posted it in this thread
JColtrane is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2015, 02:34 AM #24
Sunfire

Sunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really nice
There's links to it at the beginning of this thread I think, KB.

Fresh frozen bubble is hands Down my favorite! Complete terpene profile, no residual solvent witch hunt, and the safety and ease of the technique is superior in every way. With proper technique I can make straight up semi translucent dab-able water extract.

I don't purposely dry sift anything. But the LA confidential and purple diesel phenos I have leave full melt kief in the bottom of trim trays and my seperator box. It's so fun to watch a big pile of sand melt into a puddle and then explode back out into a bubbly smelly mess of dankness!
Sunfire is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-08-2015, 10:04 PM #25
icenine

icenine will become famous soon enough
Here is a link to an interesting rosin tech video.
https://youtu.be/Q0XjKOoPO8U
icenine is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2015, 10:24 PM #26
Heusinomics

Heusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the roughHeusinomics is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by paamakowz View Post
Rosin tech is not new by any means it was posted here on icmag in 08 and 07 on fullmeltbubble forums. Its a stupid tech it is complete opposite of what every growers intention is. We dont dial in light spectrums, feed schedules, and training to immediately lose everything we got the plant ro produce by heat pressing it. Thats just silly and shows that most of the people who think this is NEW dont research a damn thing
Agreed!
Like grey wolf said too, this is not a productive way of producing something "almost like shatter" when we can rip slabs all day!!
It's jst a fun kitchen tek project for hobbiests w small piles of keef..
Heusinomics is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2015, 11:14 PM #27
Roji

Roji is a jewel in the roughRoji is a jewel in the roughRoji is a jewel in the roughRoji is a jewel in the roughRoji is a jewel in the roughRoji is a jewel in the roughRoji is a jewel in the rough
I can promise that rosin will be on the menu at medical dispensaries soon.
Roji is offline Quote

Old 03-09-2015, 01:30 AM #28
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
I will go so far to say it will become the connoisseur choice. All the old heads i have seen experience it are raving about it. T-shirt press here i come!

I found that for people doing this, if you think you are pressing really hard by hand, try stepping on it with your foot and shifting your weight into it(stomp without jumping) - yields almost double. harder the press the better at the lowest temperature it will work at for best flavor also repressing material is worth it if you didnt press it super super hard the first time.

if you are one of the naysayers out there, don't say you don't like broccoli if you haven't tried it.

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:45 AM #29
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by JColtrane View Post

However if you wanna see the real rosin tech posted ala 2006 on icmag, GW posted it in this thread

that may be the original rosin tech, but its not best. that idea didnt catch on at all, it was not possible to get large yield in short time like it is with a good heat press setup.

Old 03-09-2015, 10:27 AM #30
Sunfire

Sunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really niceSunfire is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roji View Post
I can promise that rosin will be on the menu at medical dispensaries soon.
Is this is relation to all that kief that was recently acquired?
Sunfire is offline Quote