What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

anymore beer cup contest?

takkada

i missed the last contest , but im working on a beautiful beer cup project now. picks coming soon, just for fun.:dance013::thank you::huggg:

vapedg13

Veteran
I won the last beer cup comp I was in...40.5g :)

004-28.jpg

008-15.jpg

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I want a crack at this. I did the one square foot challenge. A beer cup challenge sounds fun.

DeoXy

Nice win vapedg13:good:.. thats a nice result for such a small continer..how did u avoid the tip over from the top weight?.. especially when they drank up the water and the container lightened.. also were you watering on a daily basis all the way thru just to keep up especially later in flower?

thanks for the insight.. might do something like this just for fun :)

DeoXy

If a couple ppl decide to want to do one of these contests and start a thread just for shitz n gigglez please let me know.. got a stack of red solo cups and some clones waiting for a nice fun challenge :D

vapedg13

Veteran
Nice win vapedg13:good:.. thats a nice result for such a small continer..how did u avoid the tip over from the top weight?.. especially when they drank up the water and the container lightened.. also were you watering on a daily basis all the way thru just to keep up especially later in flower?

thanks for the insight.. might do something like this just for fun :)

thanks man...I actually had to water it twice a day towards the end...so it wouldnt tip over :)

flushed once a week just because

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i tagged along the last beer cup challenge had a great time watching would def love to participate if the next rolls around

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When I saw beer cup I thought you guys meant drinking games. this grow challenge sounds more fun though. Gonna have to give this try for fun.

Battle-Shots.jpg

svu-drinking-game.jpg

G

greenmatter

^^^^^^ why would you drink out of perfectly good beer cup if you could use it to grow a plant?