Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus.

Thread Title Search
HOLY SHIT! Holy Anointing Oil from Exodus. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-12-2009, 05:05 PM #21
Gray Wolf
A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hash Zeppelin View Post
I wanna do pranks with this stuff. put in my room mates shampoo. hahaha
Actually, depending on who your room mate is, you might get a big kiss.

I supplied some to a migraine sufferer to rub on his chrome knob, along with some plain infused coconut oil for a comparison trial. I'll let ya'll know the results when he reports back.

Hee, hee, hee............

GW

Believing is seeing and ignorance is bliss until it bites you in the ass!

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

Wise men learn more from fools, than fools from wise men.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.
Gray Wolf is offline Quote

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 12-12-2009, 06:20 PM #22
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Holy Annointing Oil has been an integral part of The Hawaii Cannabis Ministry for many years. THC's founder, Roger Cristie, regularly makes the HOI and he's had some spectacular results with applying it topically. I personally witnessed this. A woman was suffering from large wounds on her legs that would not heal (I think from diabetes). After a few applications, the wounds closed. She was at the end of her rope and had tried/been prescribed just about every medical treatment, to no avail.

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:15 AM #23
Trichgnomes

Trichgnomes will become famous soon enoughTrichgnomes will become famous soon enoughTrichgnomes will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post

I supplied some to a migraine sufferer to rub on his chrome knob, along with some plain infused coconut oil for a comparison trial. I'll let ya'll know the results when he reports back.

GW
It's been quite a while since this thread has been active, but I just noticed this post now. I am plannning on using this recipe with some BHO produced from trim, as it is not the cleanest to vape.

I originally planned on using it strictly sublingually, but after seeing this I am curious as to the results of the migraine sufferer using it topically.
"The door to novelty is always slightly ajar: many pass it by with barely a glance, some peek inside but choose not to enter, others dash in and dash out again; while a few, drawn by curiosity, boredom, rebellion, or circumstance, venture in so deep or wander in there so long that the can never find their way back out."
-Tom Robbins
Trichgnomes is offline Quote

Old 10-19-2010, 07:01 PM #24
Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant futureGray Wolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trichgnomes View Post
It's been quite a while since this thread has been active, but I just noticed this post now. I am plannning on using this recipe with some BHO produced from trim, as it is not the cleanest to vape.

I originally planned on using it strictly sublingually, but after seeing this I am curious as to the results of the migraine sufferer using it topically.
Hi TG!

Thanks for reminding me!

I called that certain bald eagle and he says the topical works well for his migraines caused by ocular neuritis.

Fervor is the weapon of the impotent. The harder the sell, the poorer the product.

Alas, my ignorance abounds; the more I've learned, the less I know that I know..........

Thou shalt seek and respect the opinions of operators, even unto the third helper, for theirs is a wisdom unknown to technicrats.

In my dotage I finally discovered that the secret to putting on pants both legs at a time is sitting down.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:46 PM #25
Hash Zeppelin
Ski Bum Rodeo Clown

Hash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond reputeHash Zeppelin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Wolf View Post

GW
oh it would go over well, and as one of the funniest things that ever happened. first though i gotta get some to my grandma for her arthritis.

Quote:
"I know no safe depositary of the ultimate powers of the society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the remedy is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion by education. This is the true corrective of abuses of constitutional power." -Thomas Jefferson
Quote:
"Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people." -Carl Sagan
Quote:
"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
-Napoleon Bonaparte
Hash Zeppelin is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2010, 08:11 AM #26
Wilson!
instant gratification takes too damn long!

Wilson! has a spectacular aura aboutWilson! has a spectacular aura aboutWilson! has a spectacular aura aboutWilson! has a spectacular aura aboutWilson! has a spectacular aura about
hey anyone seen an ISO2 hash oil still perhaps for sale? need to make oil for sick old folks.

many thanks.

Old 10-30-2010, 08:22 AM #27
eloquentsoution

eloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rough
good to see you spreading the word, gw. for those who have not tried this recipe, treat yourself and feel the marvelous relief of the topical. better and faster acting then oxi.
eloquentsoution is offline Quote

Old 10-30-2010, 08:35 AM #28
Durdy

Does anyone know what temperature and for how long one must heat trim or hash to decarboxylate it? I've never been able to get a solid answer one it, not even in the concentrates class at Oaksterdam!

Old 10-30-2010, 02:51 PM #29
Gray Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durdy View Post
Does anyone know what temperature and for how long one must heat trim or hash to decarboxylate it? I've never been able to get a solid answer one it, not even in the concentrates class at Oaksterdam!
No fixed answer because it is time at temperature.

Attached is a peachy keen chart that Jump 117 originally posted, that shows various curves.

You will note that the fast hot processes produce higher THC levels than the long cooler ones.

I approximate the 252F curve with my oil and don't bother trying to decarboxylate the dry plant material.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Decarboxylation graph.doc (46.0 KB, 319 views)

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-30-2010, 02:59 PM #30
Gray Wolf

OK, so here it is in PDF. For some reason I couldn't get it to upload as an edit.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Decarboxylation graph.pdf (163.7 KB, 336 views)

6 members found this post helpful.