Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > noob questions..please help with making BHO

Thread Title Search
noob questions..please help with making BHO Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-17-2018, 06:47 AM #1
ThePizzaMan

ThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the roughThePizzaMan is a jewel in the rough
noob questions..please help with making BHO

Hey guys

Never made BHO before in my life...would like to give it a shot. I have saved a few lbs of trim and lower larfy nugs and would like to turn it into a decent product.

Id like to vacuum purge...can this be done outside? You have to purge under heat...so I imagine the outer environment doesnt matter?

What would be the cheapest way to blast this all at once..I am looking for a repeatable process...can someone please explain to me their process for doing several lbs of trim in a single day.

Thanks so much

TpM
ThePizzaMan is offline Quote

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 08-03-2018, 02:50 PM #2
Rico _El_Guapo

Rico _El_Guapo has a spectacular aura aboutRico _El_Guapo has a spectacular aura aboutRico _El_Guapo has a spectacular aura aboutRico _El_Guapo has a spectacular aura about
If I were you I would start here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266761

Outside is by far the safest way to go if you don't have the proper gear for working inside.

You can do your final purge inside once the product isn't liquid anymore. But my the sounds of it, try out one of the smaller systems, and purge over a hot plate/water bath, outside to get the hang of it.

That way your not jeopardizing your safety and your not going to waste your resources.
Rico _El_Guapo is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.