What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOLDEN TIGER-ACE SEEDS /660W HPS

Naturalgazda

UPDATE 27/18

UPDATE 27/18

Hi.

GT is growing. All are in 3l pots.
3 pieces are equally higher. And three pieces below.
Is it possible that the higher pieces are Thai pheno? And lower Malawi?
Or is it too early?
Anyway, they are healthy and nice. So I'm satisfied.
GT is a crazy strain. I know that I will be extremely satisfied. Regards Natural

Attachments

• ggt.jpg
    ggt.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 61
  • gttgtg.jpg
    gttgtg.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 54
  • GTs.jpg
    GTs.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 57
  • gt,,.jpg
    gt,,.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 58

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Naturalgazda,

Glad to see your GT seedlings are doing well. In a perfect world and when looking to increase female ratio, i only like to prune regular seeds when they have sexed and when they have reached their sexual maturity. Ime, if you prune regular seeds too early in seedling stage it can stress them and produce higher ratio of males.

To keep mother and father plants in a mother room for long term what it is most important is consistency, dedication and to avoid plagues.

You won't need very strong lights or much space if you are keeping just a few parent plants. Use a continuous 18/6 indoor photoperiod, small pots of 3 liters is usually fine (unless you need big mothers to take frequently many clones), and once the copy is getting old and root bound then take a new healthy fresh clone, and when it is properly rooted then replace the old mother with thew new small clone. Repeat this process until the end of times, sounds easy but it's not. It requires big sacrifices to preserve mother and fathers plants for years without losing any important parent plant.

Dubí. Please give me tips and advice on quality maintenance of mother plants at home. Be able to keep for 2-3 years selected mothers.

Many shoots have sprung up for me after one year. Sometimes I fertilize poorly. Or I underestimated the higher humidity. And the cuttings formed woody and thin.

Thank you very much. Regards Natural

Naturalgazda

Mother plants

Mother plants

Hi Naturalgazda,

Glad to see your GT seedlings are doing well. In a perfect world and when looking to increase female ratio, i only like to prune regular seeds when they have sexed and when they have reached their sexual maturity. Ime, if you prune regular seeds too early in seedling stage it can stress them and produce higher ratio of males.

To keep mother and father plants in a mother room for long term what it is most important is consistency, dedication and to avoid plagues.

You won't need very strong lights or much space if you are keeping just a few parent plants. Use a continuous 18/6 indoor photoperiod, small pots of 3 liters is usually fine (unless you need big mothers to take frequently many clones), and once the copy is getting old and root bound then take a new healthy fresh clone, and when it is properly rooted then replace the old mother with thew new small clone. Repeat this process until the end of times, sounds easy but it's not. It requires big sacrifices to preserve mother and fathers plants for years without losing any important parent plant.

Hi Dubi.

Thank you for your advice. I am not from an English speaking country. Respectively, I can't speak English. Too little. I read the forum through Google Translate. They have already improved those compilers, but sometimes they translate it without meaning.

I'll try to recap it.

Adhere to 18/6, keep plants healthy at all times, prune only when they are sexually mature. That is, the first pruning of the top of the plant to do later? For example, after six weeks? And then actually take one central cut? Because they will be higher. And they will have more floors ...

I don't understand the phrase they cut until they have sex.

Otherwise, my final size of pots for mother plants is 6.5 l. I always keep only a few mothers for personal purposes. For a long time I think about reducing the light intensity from 250W to 150W MH. Also for energy savings and I don't need them to grow so fast. With sativa, one round takes even longer. I use 21 pieces in a flower box. So during this time, I get more cuts that I either throw away or give to a woman and she consumes it. Otherwise, the cuts are high enough. I also get used to testing male flowers. The condition is much more balanced and less spirited than in women.

Thank you very much Dubi. Regards Natural

Thank you guys for the positive reviews-Dubí, Consolidated, Red 1, Pebbles, Rizraz, Kondense and more .....

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Naturalgazda,

Yes, you understood correctly my previous post.

If you don't need to take clones frequently from your mother plants and mothers' growth remain healthy and without flowering then you can use less intense lights for the purpose.

Naturalgazda

UP

UP

Golden Tiger Numero 1

Attachments

• ggtt1.jpg
    ggtt1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 56
  • gtt1.jpg
    gtt1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 56
  • gt1.....jpg
    gt1.....jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 68

Naturalgazda

HI

HI

Anxious to see the progression.

Yes me too. All clones took root. I will go to cycle 11/13 soon. There are 22 pieces of undetected sex. In the meantime, I'll make more clones. And after finding out the sex, I will add fresh female clones. I have everything marked.

Naturalgazda

GT 2.0

GT 2.0

Hello everyone. From today, I put the clones + GT6 on the flowering phase after three days of growth. The substrate is new. Watering will be clean water.
The seed plants themselves are doing well. Nutrition is cow urine.

Attachments

• pohlad.jpg
    pohlad.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 57
  • pravastrana.jpg
    pravastrana.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 52
  • stred.jpg
    stred.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 55
  • lavastrana.jpg
    lavastrana.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 67
  • semenaciky.jpg
    semenaciky.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 58
  • semenace.jpg
    semenace.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 60
  • seme.jpg
    seme.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 55
  • sem.jpg
    sem.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

OZZ_

Veteran
Hello everyone. From today, I put the clones + GT6 on the flowering phase after three days of growth. The substrate is new. Watering will be clean water.
The seed plants themselves are doing well. Nutrition is cow urine.

Looking good naturalgazda, keep up the good work :) :tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent Naturalgazda :) Best wishes for the flowering stage! Please, keep us updated.

Naturalgazda

News..

News..

Hi. I overdid it with nutrition. Nitrogen.
One grower advised me to go for certified fertilizer products.
I used things from a cow. And it is definitely necessary to give a lower concentration, especially cow urine. Growth cycle maximum 1.2EC. I used pure urine without fermentation. Mixed with water.

I will continue to do this, but only with a few plants sometimes.
Now I have Advanced Nutrients grow micro bloom.
Everything is flooded with clean water. About 6 weeks.

Mothers were fertilized. And the plants did not bloom well in the flowering phase. One pheno formed strange clusters. And another pheno barely threw away the hair after 5 weeks.

I'm preparing new clones and I'll go in smaller pots.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Naturalgazda,

Post some pics showing the problem and i will try to find out what was happening....
i never recommend to use urine to feed indoor plants, better use good organic fertilizers like Bio Bizz Bloom or Canna Bio Flores.

Naturalgazda

Hi Naturalgazda,

Post some pics showing the problem and i will try to find out what was happening....
i never recommend to use urine to feed indoor plants, better use good organic fertilizers like Bio Bizz Bloom or Canna Bio Flores.

Hi Dubi and everyone.
Plants no longer exist ....
In the next few days I will make cuts from mothers and we will see .....
Advanced Nutrients grow-micro-bloom.

Naturalgazda

Update

Update

Hi All..............

9 day 11/13, cuts 14 pieces

-Transplanting from flower pots took place. The original ones were 0.7 l. Now 3l.

-For six plants, a classic top cut was performed. The rest without trimming. Yet. We'll see how it grows .....

- I have one more question. Does it make sense to light with an MH lamp instead of a sodium lamp? I read that in the tropics the spectrum is blue at maturity. Or it still is .... I don't know exactly ....
Thanks

Attachments

• tig.jpg
    tig.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 66

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Naturalgazda,

Golden Tiger works perfectly with classic HPS lamps and under 12/12 photoperiod,
although you may decrease to 11/13 in late flowering in case it is a very Thai pheno that tends to reflower, but i don't it's the case.

Best wishes!

Naturalgazda

32 dní kvetu

32 dní kvetu

Hi All-------

I replaced the lamp. The original was bad. The plants were stressed from this and formed partially hermaphrodite flowers. But it doesn't matter. I will gradually add new pieces and probably remove them gradually.

They are fertilized but live hehe -----

So I don't fertilize new clones at all. The substrate is strong ....

Attachments

• cxcxcx.jpg
    cxcxcx.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 77
  • uuuuuuuu.jpg
    uuuuuuuu.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 57
  • jjjjjjjjj.jpg
    jjjjjjjjj.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 57
  • cdcd.jpg
    cdcd.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 70
  • vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
    vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 48

Naturalgazda

Hi......... So far, I have always fertilized the plants with nitrogen. I give much less. The small crew is already blooming ....