What's new

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Hey there ICmag friends.
Cooked cook here. It's been a while. I was one of the early members on this site when it started back in 2004. I came here as Overgeow.com was shutting down as part of a digital migration of oldschool growers following one of my good friends ******** who is no longer on this site. (Long story)
Any of the oldschool heads in the grow community will know who she is.
She has done more to help build the national grow scene than anyone else I know. She has done more to help med patients than anyone I know.
Now she needs some help. She is having some tough medical issues. Proper medical care is a privilege for only those of wealth in this healthcare for profit system, and she is without insurance.
I am not sure the grow community and the Cannabis community in general realizes how much they owe to her and her work in those early days. If you got an extra five bucks in your pocket, please help this canna warrior in her time of need.
Thank you and MUCH LOVE.
Cook

Gf.me/u/x8u89s

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
Hello cook, long time no see. Its great your helping her. I'm afraid I'm in the same position as her, as she is very deserving. Assuming its who I think it is. Haven't see her in ages (online). I'm afraid I'm not help but wanted to say hi.:cathug:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Original Outcast was also very good to Stoner4Life and many others, she helped him out with the pain assistance he needed to help keep him going for a very long time and that's what friends are for. :tiphat:

PassionForMJ

Hey there ICmag friends.
Cooked cook here. It's been a while. I was one of the early members on this site when it started back in 2004. I came here as Overgeow.com was shutting down as part of a digital migration of oldschool growers following one of my good friends ******** who is no longer on this site. (Long story)
Any of the oldschool heads in the grow community will know who she is.
She has done more to help build the national grow scene than anyone else I know. She has done more to help med patients than anyone I know.
Now she needs some help. She is having some tough medical issues. Proper medical care is a privilege for only those of wealth in this healthcare for profit system, and she is without insurance.
I am not sure the grow community and the Cannabis community in general realizes how much they owe to her and her work in those early days. If you got an extra five bucks in your pocket, please help this canna warrior in her time of need.
Thank you and MUCH LOVE.
Cook

Gf.me/u/x8u89s

Hello ole friend, been a LONG time...
I think you are the one I shared my Rib Eye Steak recipe with many years back, and you said you had like 24 steaks left that sold well over the weekend, good ole Montreal Steak Seasoning FTW...

I am somewhat familiar with her story, although there is a lot I do not know.
I know she is the one that got me started with good strains, the AK-47 I loved so much, the one I dubbed Chery Pheno came from here, also the White Rhino, Biggie Smalls, and a few others came from her....
Once times were rough and she sent me a lil butter to cook with...
I really miss her, she was so awesome, and did so much for the community..
I forgot my old PassionForMaryJ e-mail, so I was unable to recover my account, the administrators helped me get it back before, maybe they will be able to again.
I don't think I can PM yet, but once I can I'll send u an e-mail addy to send to O if you still talk to her.
I'd love to talk to her again, and see if there is anyway I can help.
Tell her PFMJ has never, nor will ever forget about her, or anything she has ever done for me.

Hope life has been treating you well my ole cooking friend, it finally became legal in my state, but 4 plants, lol I need a min of 4 clones, 4 veggers, and 4 flowering, lol

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:wave: Welcome back pfmj, it's been awhile, as in TOO LONG!!!! I'll let Gypsy know you need your old handle back AND see about getting Original Outcast unbanned! :dance:

PassionForMJ

Hey Cosmic, thanks for the assistance, it is appreciated..
And yeah if O gets unbanned it would be awesome, I think I read the post made b4 it happened, we all make mistakes, and we all go through a lot, sometimes we air that out in places not best for it, but we live and learn.
She is a super sweet and helpful lady, over the years I know of her helping many out, especially back in the Overgrow days...